Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I always love the assumption that two guys will be "buds" because they come from the same country. Is everyone from the US best friends? Canadians? (ok maybe). I'd think by now Kakko has made some friends on the team.
Im not saying its the only reason to go after him. Its an added bonus, cant hurt to have a veteran on the team who speaks the same language.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY

What would Suzuki and Lehkonen cost?

Would love to see Suzuki here. I think he's only scratched the surface on what he's capable of.

Lehkonen has been mentioned on this thread for months. Seems like a good fit here. No idea of the cost.

Can't imagine they are in on Gallagher although, Drury loves this type of a player. Gritty, tough to play against, top 6 guy. Hefty pricetag, so i would imagine he's not Broadway bound.

Reactions: Avery16

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Suzuki isn't being traded lol, dude just signed an 8 year deal and is actually producing since they have a coach.

Missed the boat on drafting him, that's the only way he would have been on this team.

Gallagher is a no. Too long of a deal, not effective enough. No thanks on their asking price for Lehkonen.

Just go and get another 3rd line type to bump Hunt to the 4th line for now. I'm still trying to see what the cost is for Max Domi. Feel like he would really excel on this roster.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Suzuki's absence is almost certainly maintenance related. Montreal has zero reason to trade him.

Gallagher is always banged up. Lehkonen OTOH is 100% being held out for precautionary reasons.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Yeah but he isn't practicing today!! It's a sign!!!!
Me trying to read that sign others are seeing

DQK6OnqUIAAbooI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad