Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
My favorite number
iu

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Random question, but I notice stores released some Lafreniere march. I want to get my brother (and possibly myself) either a Lafreniere jersey or a jersey T-shirt (I think that's what you call it). Any idea on the cheapest place to get 'em (no knockoffs from China :P) or at least coupon codes to reduce the prices. $32 plus taxes and shipping is a bit much for a t-shirt.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Random question, but I notice stores released some Lafreniere march. I want to get my brother (and possibly myself) either a Lafreniere jersey or a jersey T-shirt (I think that's what you call it). Any idea on the cheapest place to get 'em (no knockoffs from China :P) or at least coupon codes to reduce the prices. $32 plus taxes and shipping is a bit much for a t-shirt.
Dont think of it as spending $32 on a t-shirt, think of it as saving $168 on a jersey.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Can you imagine what the petition for accent marks, etc will do to the chinese knock off market?

Reactions: Ranger Spice

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Order a Jersey last week and when I check the status it says will be delivered by December 23, wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad