Value of: ROR to the Leafs at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Lol. One game. You're so cute.
I wouldnt have brought it up before this game if I hadnt seen it before. Its exactly what I described and you argued it wouldnt happen. Boom next game it happens. You know who the leafs could have used tonight... ROR.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I wouldnt have brought it up before this game if I hadnt seen it before. Its exactly what I described and you argued it wouldnt happen. Boom next game it happens. You know who the leafs could have used tonight... ROR.
Pretty sure I wasn't that specific and you are trying too hard for a win.

We get it, you don't like Sandin. It's not that interesting.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
There is no L because he's arguing with himself at this point.

21 year old #6 d sucks despite great numbers because he had bad game. HF magic.

You guys are funny. There aren't many better #6s out there but keep the jokes coming.
No he sucks because of the reasons the other poster mentioned. He is too small and slow. Pretty much every team has better 3rd pairing choices than him. You keep enjoying his xStats though. He'll be benched for the playoffs.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
There is no L because he's arguing with himself at this point.

21 year old #6 d sucks despite great numbers because he had bad game. HF magic.

You guys are funny. There aren't many better #6s out there but keep the jokes coming.
No need to debate with that guy, he wakes up seeeeeeeeeeething about the leafs every single day. Go check his post history and its just constant leafs chatter where he tells everyone how bad all their players are and how dubas' legacy is ruined lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelly

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I don’t care what you think or where you stand about Barbashev. But if you’re going to lecture Blues fans about a player they know a great deal more about than you do then don’t complain when you get negative responses.

It's not a lecture. It's basically how the Blues coach is utilizing him. He's a winger that can play center. No need to get sensitive about it.

You are arguing semantics with people who have watched him play hundreds of games. Blues fans know who Barbashev is much better than you do. Maybe you would receive less negative responses if you asked knowledgeable posters questions about a player rather than telling them about a player they know a great deal about.

How many games has he played at center and how many at wing? You say you have watched hundreds of games so you should know this right? :sarcasm:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
It's not a lecture. It's basically how the Blues coach is utilizing him. He's a winger that can play center. No need to get sensitive about it.

How many games has he played at center and how many at wing? You say you have watched hundreds of games so you should know this right? :sarcasm:

Man you don't get to tell Blues fans about a Blues player that's not how this works.

It's not like a Flames fan trying to tell you about Monahan they have seen him play.

You don't watch Barbashev more than twice a year at best.

You don't get to do this

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
No need to debate with that guy, he wakes up seeeeeeeeeeething about the leafs every single day. Go check his post history and its just constant leafs chatter where he tells everyone how bad all their players are and how dubas' legacy is ruined lol.
Weird post. At least its legible and coherent this time. Not always the case. Anyway, this thread is about ROR.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Weird post. At least its legible and coherent this time. Not always the case. Anyway, this thread is about ROR.
Is that why youve inserted yourself into a debate about Sandin because youre so intent on keeping this thread about ROR?

When you wake up thinking about the leafs, do you write your feelings in a diary first or come straight to HF boards to talk about Toronto?

Reactions: HolyCrap

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Is that why youve inserted yourself into a debate about Sandin because youre so intent on keeping this thread about ROR?

When you wake up thinking about the leafs, do you write your feelings in a diary first or come straight to HF boards to talk about Toronto?
:laugh: go take your nap

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

How many games has Dach played at center?

Dach averages 2 more minutes TOI/game than Barbashev this year (18:17 vs 16:18). Both have played 51 games. Dach has taken 183 faceoffs and Barbashev has taken 125. Dach’s faceoffs win % is 42.1%, Barbashev’s is 39.2%. Dach’s ozone start % is 67%, Barbashev’s is 60.2%.

And before you even start, I don’t care about the semantics of a winger who can play center vs a center. Your arbitrary definition does not matter. Barbashev can very capably play center when asked to.

Also, It’s ironic you telling people not to get sensitive when you were also the one whining about negative responses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Habs Halifax

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
No he sucks because of the reasons the other poster mentioned. He is too small and slow. Pretty much every team has better 3rd pairing choices than him. You keep enjoying his xStats though. He'll be benched for the playoffs.
Your post history is availible for everyone to see. You don't have an objective bone in your body when it comes to the leafs. Your analysis is a Joke and so are your thoughts regarding the Leafs.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Only useless to you because it exposes your hypocrisy. Your so bias you can't even handle a shred of criticism. Your opinion means squat when your bias is a fact that is availible for everyone to see.
Again, what criticism? Sandin is small and slow that hinders him from being an effective player. Feel free to agree or disagree and give reasons why. You do none of that and just use personal attacks. Likely because you have nothing

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Again, what criticism? Sandin is small and slow that hinders him from being an effective player. Feel free to agree or disagree and give reasons why. You do none of that and just use personal attacks. Likely because you have nothing
Sandin is average size and speed for the NHL. He has a phenomenal IQ and great outlet pass. His shot is good but not great and he can effectively run a 2nd pp unit on a very good team. He's very physical but can be over matched in the corners or in front of the net at times. In general he's an effective # 5 defender who more then likely tops out as a top 4 defender who can give you 40 to 45 points a season while being average to good defensively. He will be a decent top 4 I believe who isn't an all star but isn't a dime a dozen player either.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
How many games has Dach played at center?

Dach averages 2 more minutes TOI/game than Barbashev this year (18:17 vs 16:18). Both have played 51 games. Dach has taken 183 faceoffs and Barbashev has taken 125. Dach’s faceoffs win % is 42.1%, Barbashev’s is 39.2%. Dach’s ozone start % is 67%, Barbashev’s is 60.2%.

And before you even start, I don’t care about the semantics of a winger who can play center vs a center. Your arbitrary definition does not matter. Barbashev can very capably play center when asked to.

Also, It’s ironic you telling people not to get sensitive when you were also the one whining about negative responses.

You're trying to make an argument out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad