Recalled/Assigned: Robertson recalled

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
At this point, I’d trade him for the cap space. He might still come around, but I doubt it. Tre’s tenure hasn’t started too well, that’s for damn sure……
Of course if we could dump him I agree.

I disagree, the leafs will score plenty of goals this year, the difference will be how many they give up.

Scoring 400 goals while giving up 380 isn’t as good as scoring 300 but only giving up 200
Leafs couldn't score in the playoffs, defense and goaltending was not really an issue.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Primary Assist

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
He will get played 5 min a games , how the F are you suppose to produce playing 5-7 minutes. Leafs are letting him rot. Poorly handled despite his injury woes. Let the fn guy play.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
He just needs to play with speed while remaining responsible. Also, Keefe needs to give him some PP time, let him feast a little

As an aside to all the Holl haters, he leads the Red Wings in +/- in only 16 min a night, and, they already have 7 wins. Some of us like what players like Holl brings

Reactions: FriendlyGiant

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
He played very good, a spark plug. A few times I noticed on the back check he was beating other Leafs to get back, which is a great sign. Clearly he was hustling. On his assist, he let off a very quick shot that the goalie could not control. Maybe he can inspire Domi to compete more consistently and gel with him. Robertson I think has been mishandled at times with the Leafs.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
I said from the beginning of the season that the 3rd line needed to be
Robertson-Domi-Jarnkrok

Good to see him back up and that line acquitted itself well. It’s a viable threat to score and won’t be a defensive liability.

Still pulling hard for Robertson to stay healthy and develop. Kid has it in him and tries so hard.

Hopefully his brain catches up to his feet.

Last edited:

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
I said from the beginning of the season that the 3rd line needed to be
Robertson-Domi-Jarnkrok

Good to see him back up and that line acquired itself well. It’s a viable threat to score and won’t a defensive liability.

Still pulling hard for Robertson to stay healthy and develop. Kid has it in him and tries so hard.

Hopefully his brain catches up to his feet.
What about spread out the talent on the 2nd and 3rd line. Bertuzzi-Tavares-Jarnkrok and Robertson-Domi-Nylander.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Glad to see him up again and playing well. The goal last night that he was involved in.... is exactly the type of goal Leafs need to be going for more often.

Shoot first when you have the chance and I think Robertson will do that now.

Don't over think things. That's what Robertson and a lot of guys on this team need to remember.

Keep it simple and the talent takes over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buds17

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Now he just needs to build on it.

Even if he doesn't find the scoresheet tomorrow, come out with the same energy and find a way to make a positive contribution.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Got a lot of backlash when I said he’s clearly ready for the NHL during pre-season even when the points weren’t coming. His play was good and he had plenty of chances. Everyone was so stuck on letting him play a ton of consecutive games in the AHL but when a player is ready they’re ready!

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
If he stays healthy he will drive that third line and get 40 pts plus.Could score 20. The Leafs are a winger machine i.e Knies.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
He scored a fantastic goal tonight, does that quiet some of the fear-mongering and trade talk?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad