Richards

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Wow...great photos and thanks for being so generous as to share with most of us who can't and won't be able to see that in person.

Love the bobblehead with the Cup...that rocks.

Thanks for sharing, great stuff

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Thanks, and you're welcome!

There is a lot of stuff in the exhibit I didn't grab pics of (Richards on draft day... sigh), and his helmet is in a permanent World Juniors exhibit.

Woof - the $50 slayed me too!

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I like the Richie bobblehead juuuuust a little bit more than the Rob Ford bobblehead, LOL!

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
Oh look ... a game day lineup card. I wish the Kings still handed those out at Staples.

Kings4thecup

Aug 16, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Is it just me, or does Richards miss handle the puck a minimum of 5 times a game. All season long I see him over skate the puck, whiff on passes, shots, clearing attempts....everything. It's led to a couple of goals, and a couple of near goals. It frustrates the heck out of me, when un-checked he fans on it.

Does anyone know if he has changes stick brands lately. If I was in his shoes, I would be trying something. Either a new stick, blade type, lie angle....something.

Thoughts?

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Is it just me, or does Richards miss handle the puck a minimum of 5 times a game. All season long I see him over skate the puck, whiff on passes, shots, clearing attempts....everything. It's led to a couple of goals, and a couple of near goals. It frustrates the heck out of me, when un-checked he fans on it.

Does anyone know if he has changes stick brands lately. If I was in his shoes, I would be trying something. Either a new stick, blade type, lie angle....something.

Thoughts?

There has been more mishandles than usual but many of these are on passes which are in his skates or change his direction. He's shown to be able to excel in the department with the Kings and in his career so I attribute it to the line shuffling or a one off situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad