GDT: Red Wings @ Capitals - 3:00 - FS-D

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Nice rebound goal by Glen and Mantha left all alone

EDIT: They're trying to make excuses why Mantha doesn't hustle a lot

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
They are winning this game because they are playing the right way. They’ve stopped stretching guys they are supporting the puck and it’s showing it’s allowing easy exits up the middle and allowing us to attack with speed and skill

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Periods like that make you glad the team is not in a full out tank. Trade Green and whoever else, but staying competitive in games like this will do great things for the young guys ... Washington is playing like hot garbage which helps. Still nice to see some offensive creativity lately.

Reactions: Obe2kenobe

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Periods like that make you glad the team is not in a full out tank. Trade Green and whoever else, but staying competitive in games like this will do great things for the young guys ... Washington is playing like hot garbage which helps. Still nice to see some offensive creativity lately.

yes. life is too short to see wasted seasons...must be terrible to be a fan of the sabres or the coyotes. Not that the wings are a good team...but at least Z and company work hard and like to win games

Reactions: NickH8

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
yes. life is too short to see wasted seasons...must be terrible to be a fan of the sabres or the coyotes. Not that the wings are a good team...but at least Z and company work hard and like to win games

You dont think Arizona or Buffalo's players work hard? Also, while im glad we're not them, if we end up with a 5-10 pick like last season again, i'd argue that it would be much more of a wasteful season than finishing with a top 3 pick.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Disagree strongly. If we're rebuilding the right way, most of these guys won't even be around in a couple of years.

And if we're going to pass on drafting the next Lidstrom because it might make Larkin feel bad, we need to fire the entire front office.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
You dont think Arizona or Buffalo's players work hard? Also, while im glad we're not them, if we end up with a 5-10 pick like last season again, i'd argue that it would be much more of a wasteful season than finishing with a top 3 pick.

maybe i should rephrase that, it probably is more of a losing culture. this wings roster looks worse than buffalos imo, but still we're a better team. If the wings had a player like eichel, with Z being still on the team, we'd be close to the playoffs. Just like edmonton...drai and mcdavid, still a bad team. i'd rather draft 5-10 with the team being able to develop good players and attitudes

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00