GDT: Red Wings @ Capitals - 3:00 - FS-D

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
We got a game this afternoon/evening against the caps.

Let's hope for more entertainment, Friday was one of the craziest finishes i ever witnessed in a hockey game.

Expect the same Lineups, but probably Jimmy in net.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Unfortunately I am going to have to watch this as a replay.

Booth in for Bertuzzi is incredibly disappointing. What a freaking joke.

Hopefully the afternoon event I am going to is great, that is sending me out the door incredibly angry and not nearly as excited to watch the game afterwards.

Reactions: StargateSG1

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
At least the idiot head coach we have is predictable
What a joke!

After the BS Bert pulled last game, he should be scratched. I would be disappointed if he did play. Let Booth play and increase his trade value. Let Bertuzzi sit and think about how stupid everyone thinks he is.

Howard better get the start. Sick of the Mrazek experiment.

Christien

May 1, 2010
If it was a veteran that did that instead of Bert (like Abby) he wouldn't sit out. Disagree with the decision not to play him tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMule93

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If our pk gave up zero goals on Bert's 5min major he would be playing because it was a bullshit call. Maybe Blashill should have sat all the penalty killers instead.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
If it was a veteran that did that instead of Bert (like Abby) he wouldn't sit out tonight. Disagree with the decision not to play him tonight.

If Abby scores a hat trick, people will still complain. I don't disagree with the decision. In fact, I have no doubts even the great Scotty Bowman would sit his punk ass. And rightfully so!

Christien

May 1, 2010
If Abby scores a hat trick, people will still complain. I don't disagree with the decision. In fact, I have no doubts even the great Scotty Bowman would sit his punk ass. And rightfully so!
I don’t hate Abby, he’s just the first person I thought of. I doubt Scotty would bench him. Clutterbuck dived and made that slash look a lot worse than what it was

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Lol well it is Ovi. Maybe we'll rally back after being down this time.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Helmet isn't even fast anymore, it's not very impressive that someone was able to match him. Helm is quick and can turn on a dime though.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Has Abby always been good 1 on1 with the goalie and never got chances?? ?Or what happened?

Dirty mitts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->