GDT: Red Wings @ Capitals - 3:00 - FS-D

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
If this team plays the right way they can be a somewhat good team even with a crummy defense. They have speed and enough skill to score some goals if they play the right way. In the 2nd tonight they supported the puck all over the ice and hounded pucks when they do that it allowed the d to have good gaps and they came at Washington with speed allowing them to generate chances off the rush with their d activation. That is all systems and if that’s the system they can play they would be a playoff team, but they play that system for a period then don’t it for 5 games which irritates me so much
No, come on, it’s impossible for systems to impact success of a team.

*tries to ignore Vegas*

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
I have this feeling that Tatar has arrived once again to ruin our tank, not sure how to feel about it tbh.

Corax

May 1, 2007
I have to disagree with you . Tatar is very good as finisher but not a playmaker . Nyquist can hold on to the puck , he can make a play . the reason Tatar not scoring because there's almost no one on the team who can carry the puck , Larkin , Z Nyquist , that's it . Great that Tatar scores , makes his trading value grow . I like to see Tatar and Green got traded for first, second and salary dump , so we can get C next year and maybe it will be Rassmusen , who knows
Nyquist is milking swedish mafia. Last 3 seasons he has played 1st line minutes. The guy has 1 PP goal on the first pp unit? Maybe Z is draging him down :) On any other team he would be a checker. Very weak sniper, average hands. Yes, he does have eyes, but that is not enough. You want to trade a player that plays 3rd line minutes to fix scoring? Dump dead weight from first line, stop babysiting swedish connection.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
nyquist has been one of our best forwards this season, this is not the season to criticize him. Best year since his rookie season.

Reactions: mantha39

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad