GDT: Red Wings @ Capitals - 3:00 - FS-D

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I still think Tatar should stay, I see more from him than Gus.
I have to disagree with you . Tatar is very good as finisher but not a playmaker . Nyquist can hold on to the puck , he can make a play . the reason Tatar not scoring because there's almost no one on the team who can carry the puck , Larkin , Z Nyquist , that's it . Great that Tatar scores , makes his trading value grow . I like to see Tatar and Green got traded for first, second and salary dump , so we can get C next year and maybe it will be Rassmusen , who knows

Reactions: TheMule93

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Crazy how that Ovi shot looked normal speed in slow mo. Overall shoddy defense by both teams. The goalies got hung out to dry. 11 goals in 2 games, though. Pretty exciting. I wonder if we've used up our scoring for the remainder of the month.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Raise your hand if you thought a team that gave up 11 goals in 2 games would still come away with 3 of 4 possible points. Ridiculous...

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
If this team plays the right way they can be a somewhat good team even with a crummy defense. They have speed and enough skill to score some goals if they play the right way. In the 2nd tonight they supported the puck all over the ice and hounded pucks when they do that it allowed the d to have good gaps and they came at Washington with speed allowing them to generate chances off the rush with their d activation. That is all systems and if that’s the system they can play they would be a playoff team, but they play that system for a period then don’t it for 5 games which irritates me so much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad