TV: Ray Donovan

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Didn't one of the bookies -- Fat Eddie, or whatever -- say "knockout in the first 6. OK"?

Indicating that you didn't necessarily have to call the exact round (which would seem fishy, especially with 2 million dollars bet...), but just had to call it being in the first 6 rounds...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I have a feeling that's how that plays out, but unsure what that means for Ray and everyone else. Between his sister, Ray threatening him, meeting the Russians, etc.... I think that dude is just ready for a meltdown. I somewhat expected it to happen last episode, actually.

I kinda expect Ray to go nuts on the Russian. Didn't Ray say something like "I'll pay you back everything...and more"? Meaning he'll pay back the money, but he's also going to pay them back for what they did to Avi...and more

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah.. Nothing too dramatic happened. Tied everything up with a nice little bow.

Was expecting/hoping it would be more suspenseful, but it just wasn't. Not for me at least, everything just seemed to be wrapped up a bit too easily for how powerful the Russians supposedly were, IMO.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The whole plan felt a little too perfectly executed. I thought for sure something would go wrong and somebody in the Donovan family would get messed up really bad. It kind of made the Russians look weak.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Was surprised a Donovan or associate didn't die.

I really thought this was the season one of them was going to bite the dust. My money was on Bunch, somehow at the fault of Mick being typical selfish Mick.

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
Just finished s04. After few months being busy.

Mickey in the cell ''banging'' his cellmate was such a great scene. Plus Mickey detailing his gay sex life. Best character ever.

I still don't understand how Theresa went from a tough woman to a veggie in a span of a few episodes. Then she got some ''Jeff Jarrett'' lesson and KO that guy with a guitar. ''Cho-Cho Chosen One''.

I don't really dislike Abby anymore. She got better since s03.

Connor is such a pu$$y.

Disfonctionnal family always works great on TV.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
4+ years later and still on the original thread?

This show is so underrated.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
That was a weird season premiere, really thought the car accident was a dumb scene given there's almost no way the two could just walk away from such a crash with just scratches. Curious to see how things unfold but it is an interesting turn of event with Ray and Mickey having more and more things in common.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad