TV: Ray Donovan

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I really think we'll see at least one Donovan die off this season.

Anyone besides Ray is fair game. Abby, the kids, Terry, Darryl, Bunchy or Mickey. One of them goes.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
This season started off a bit slow, but god damn has it picked up. Ray better find a way to save Avi's ass god dammit. :rant:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I was skeered that Lena or Avi was going to get caught\killed.
I was happy when Lena got the drop on that Russian, but it had me worried for Avi (rightfully so...)

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I didn't love this season for the first 4ish episodes (whereas last season had such a great start), but it's been really good lately.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Someone correct me if I'm remembering something wrong.... But was he expecting to just stroll right into the Russian's house, that we are to assume has multiple Russians in it at all times? Like 10+ if not well more than that at a time?

I'm probably not taking something into consideration, but Avi isn't the type to do something stupid and reckless like that.

:dunno:

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
To take out the lawyer and get the usb stick. Sounds like the Russian arrived earlier than expected.

Seemed like the plan could have used a bit more forethought than walking in the front door.

Ray is going to feel like a real dick when he can't wiggle his way out of Avi dying.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Someone correct me if I'm remembering something wrong.... But was he expecting to just stroll right into the Russian's house, that we are to assume has multiple Russians in it at all times? Like 10+ if not well more than that at a time?

I'm probably not taking something into consideration, but Avi isn't the type to do something stupid and reckless like that.

:dunno:

Exactly where I was coming from. Seemed really off. Hoping he makes it through.

Avi and Lena never get enough screen time. Instead, we've been getting a double dose of Campos and his sister like anyone cares.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I definitely don't think the chick squealed, and I have a feeling someone will make someone else confess to set Ray free. I just don't know exactly how or who.

The finale should be a doozy!

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
I definitely don't think the chick squealed, and I have a feeling someone will make someone else confess to set Ray free. I just don't know exactly how or who.

The finale should be a doozy!

It's really turned out to bee a great season overall.

We're seeing Ray at his most vulnerable which is actually quite nice.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It's really turned out to bee a great season overall.

We're seeing Ray at his most vulnerable which is actually quite nice.

Definitely started off slow, but has wound up being as good as any other season.

Only thing that has me a little worried about the finale, is it looks like it's the normal episode length, and there are quite a few stories to wrap up.

Anyone think the boxer doesn't take a dive in the 6th? Or loses focus and gets knocked out before the 6th round?

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Definitely started off slow, but has wound up being as good as any other season.

Only thing that has me a little worried about the finale, is it looks like it's the normal episode length, and there are quite a few stories to wrap up.

Anyone think the boxer doesn't take a dive in the 6th? Or loses focus and gets knocked out before the 6th round?

I've thought a lot about that. It's a "sure thing" if Hector is under control emotionally and ready to fight, but if he's not, he could definitely get KO'd before the 6th.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I've thought a lot about that. It's a "sure thing" if Hector is under control emotionally and ready to fight, but if he's not, he could definitely get KO'd before the 6th.

I have a feeling that's how that plays out, but unsure what that means for Ray and everyone else. Between his sister, Ray threatening him, meeting the Russians, etc.... I think that dude is just ready for a meltdown. I somewhat expected it to happen last episode, actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad