Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Get the **** out of here. Really?

Can Vince **** off already? Jesus Christ. You're well off... hand over the company, get some rest, buy a yacht and sail off to no return.
I think Vince thinks he is one of those guys like Bear Bryant where he'll retire one day and a few weeks later he'll be dead.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Get the **** out of here. Really?

Can Vince **** off already? Jesus Christ. You're well off... hand over the company, get some rest, buy a yacht and sail off to no return.
He already has a boat. It's called the 'Sexy Bitch'. So far he's failed to sail away in it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe are all backstage at RAW.

No word on if Roman Reigns is there.

No SmackDown superstars are reported to be there either.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The plan is for Angle to be the Team Captain for RAW in the men's 5-on-5 Traditional Elimination Match, leading Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns into battle against SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The plan is for Angle to be the Team Captain for RAW in the men's 5-on-5 Traditional Elimination Match, leading Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns into battle against SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Seems pretty obvious to me, but I wonder what they do with KO and Sami.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seems pretty obvious to me, but I wonder what they do with KO and Sami.

Probably no official match. I see them getting involved in the elimination match.

I also wouldn’t be shocked if the form their own team and make it 5v5v5.

Owens. Zayn, Ziggler, Kane, and another RAW superstar.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Triple H is teaming with Rollins and Ambrose in Glasgow tonight

kayfabe be damned :P

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Doing that at house shows with HHH and the Shield is fine but they really shouldn't put in on their social media, imo.

HHH essentially broke up the Shield. He had a blood feud with Dean. He betrayed Seth. He had a blood feud with Seth. Seth put his wife through a table...and this was all the last stuff HHH did on TV.

I usually don't care THAT much about keeping kayfabe but this is one they should have avoided imo.

Reactions: dahrougem2

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Imagine how cool it is for these veterans though? Like, it's probably cool as shit for Ambrose and Rollins of course, but imagine how cool it is for the likes of Angle and HHH to be honourary members of The Shield? That's how impactful The Shield was. That's hard to accomplish in this era.

Reactions: ColePens

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Doing that at house shows with HHH and the Shield is fine but they really shouldn't put in on their social media, imo.

HHH essentially broke up the Shield. He had a blood feud with Dean. He betrayed Seth. He had a blood feud with Seth. Seth put his wife through a table...and this was all the last stuff HHH did on TV.

I usually don't care THAT much about keeping kayfabe but this is one they should have avoided imo.

I care that much. Always be in kayfabe! I think it's stupid for all the reasons you mentioned.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
That picture perfectly encompasses everything that is wrong with WWE.

I get it, WWE hates any form of continuity and don't think highly of their fans... but do you have to smack your fans in the face with it and insult their intelligence? Of course they have to cause they know their fans will accept it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Except that it doesn't matter. And hasn't mattered for a long time.

The WWE knows that everyone knows that Reigns is out with a virus, and that the Shield reunion was put on hold. They have flat out said it, and they made good by putting Angle in the match. They know that the fans know that it was impossible to avoid, and that the fans can also understand that HHH is filling in on the house shows as another make good.

The WWE expects the fans to be able to understand what is happening and why, and also to enjoy it for what it is. To then turn around an complain that the WWE are doing it is just looking for something to complain about.

And really, you're missing the entire point of that post. They're in the middle of a massive money making tour, they need to promote their big star replacement for the currently disabled other big star. They'd be idiots not to show it.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I understand it, doesn't mean I have to like it. And its also not just this one specific instance, its a culmination of a lot. We kind of know their knack for continuity is complete crap nowadays. Do you expect everything to be perfect? No, but the writing and storylines are lazy. The writing and storylines is also what separates the WWE from other wrestling companies, minus the big budget.

Like I said, its just a culmination of the garbage product they put out for the past few years. If the product was strong this could be easily ignored, but since we do complain this is just another thing for us to complain about and to throw on the crap pile of the WWE. To me, they have pretty much entered the final days of WCW territory, and it seems like their attendance shows lately shows it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
WCW would wish that they were as bad as WWE currently is. WWE is so massively ahead of where WCW ended up is really is silly to bring them into it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
WCW would wish that they were as bad as WWE currently is. WWE is so massively ahead of where WCW ended up is really is silly to bring them into it.

If they had competition to that level, it's plausible that they would end up there.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
WWE isn't exactly far off from what WCW was in their later stages in terms of being a garbage product ~90% of the time. But it's the only big game in town, at least in North America.

I have a huge problem with WWE because they have the potential to be so damn good but it's wasted potential.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
WWE isn't exactly far off from what WCW was in their later stages in terms of being a garbage product ~90% of the time. But it's the only big game in town, at least in North America.

I have a huge problem with WWE because they have the potential to be so damn good but it's wasted potential.

Good wrestling talent abound being wasted away by shitty management. Sounds familiar. Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad