Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Why do people bring up the Lesnar vs Rollins match so much? All it was was set up for Lesnar vs Undertaker, it wasn't a competitive match as it wasn't meant to be one. It was also during Rollins chicken heel run too.

Reactions: ColePens

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They won't be there live. It's going to be a pre-tape.

I'm not going to be surprised if Styles wins. The change is so sudden and odd. I get that you might want to boost ratings, but it's going to be a taped show... you could have advertised it as a dark match for the live crowd only. The timing is weird.
It won't be a title change. We've got Paul Heyman out here burying Jinder and they know there's a lot of people who still think Jinder is a joke. Rightfully so. They'll have him beat AJ so that Jinder can look as close as serious as he can be before facing Brock.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why do people bring up the Lesnar vs Rollins match so much? All it was was set up for Lesnar vs Undertaker, it wasn't a competitive match as it wasn't meant to be one. It was also during Rollins chicken heel run too.

f***ing Kane was making Seth look like a geek during that run. That match was more about Seth’s booking then Brock.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Actually AJ winning to get the bigger match at SS, and dropping it right after so Jinder can be 2-time champ in India isn’t that out of the question
There was something out there a while back about how Jinder was coming to India and being advertised as 2-time WWE champ.

This is still very sudden and abrupt to change it after advertising Styles/Rusev for TV.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
well Meltzer says if Jinder wins, then the match was changed due to the ratings being down last week, and if AJ wins its either Jinder injured or they cooled on Brock v Jinder

he also speculated that Jinder could win the title right back after SS for the India tour.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jinder's already called out Brock, so you have to pay that off or else he looks like a bigger joke than it already is.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jinder's already called out Brock, so you have to pay that off or else he looks like a bigger joke than it already is.

He’s already as big of a joke as he can be.

No one wants him as champ. No one wants him to face Lesnar

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Can we just talk about how much of a pro AJ is? This guy is getting thrown into so many different feuds/matches on short notice. This guy has been with the company for a short time but he's playing so many important roles in storylines. He's been great for the company. I hope he gets at least one lengthy title run as a babyface to reward him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Not really. For one, he is a joke. But for some reason, commentary a couple of weeks ago did make it seem like the match would be in doubt and it would only happen if Jinder was still champion.

Why they decided to mention that at that moment? Who knows. Maybe we know now. We'll know Tuesday afternoon.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Can we just talk about how much of a pro AJ is? This guy is getting thrown into so many different feuds/matches on short notice. This guy has been with the company for a short time but he's playing so many important roles in storylines. He's been great for the company. I hope he gets at least one lengthy title run as a babyface to reward him.
I feel like AJ has been a part of this company for 10 years, which is crazy considering it's closer to like 19-20 months.

Reactions: ColePens

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Well speaking personally, I wish Lesnar would just leave. He's a ****ty part-time champ.

Yeah I've been over Brock for awhile.

His matches usually stink because of his usual suplex city bullshit and now the new routine is to have him beat down and then just hit a random F5 for the win. He's lazy and whether he won't work or WWE won't let him work real matches ...I don't know but it's ruined potentially great matches.

Plus as a human being I really don't think he should have been cool with legit caving in Randy's forehead but suppose that's not a huge deal.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Yeah I've been over Brock for awhile.

His matches usually stink because of his usual suplex city bull**** and now the new routine is to have him beat down and then just hit a random F5 for the win. He's lazy and whether he won't work or WWE won't let him work real matches ...I don't know but it's ruined potentially great matches.

Plus as a human being I really don't think he should have been cool with legit caving in Randy's forehead but suppose that's not a huge deal.

Also, he can only do up to 5 mins now because he's so out of shape for wrestling. Add in suplex city crap and his matches are always lame.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The John Cena squash ended up being a very bad moment in wrestling history. It led to wasted matches from Lesnar.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It would have been good if it were just a one time thing with suplex city. It was different than what we've seen before. But it just kept going... and going... and going. It's bad.

LOL @ Raw tapings.

Fans: Who are ya (at Elias)
Elias: I already said, hello, I am Elias.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I love these London shows because the crowd is hot and I can pick and choose what I want to see.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
UK Division will be on 205 live tomorrow, i assume we're gonna get a 5 vs 5 UK vs CW at Survivor Series??

The Bar won the tag titles back as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad