Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I'm glad it's Nikki and not Billie Kay, but it leaves Peyton as the only heel in the match.

War Games is Undisputed vs. Sanity vs. AOP/Roddy. I'm not totally familiar with war games so not sure how that comes to work, don't you need another team?

Also, we have Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade Cien Almas for the title. Almas beat Roddy where apparenly Zelina Vega hit a frankensteiner...off the apron on Roddy.

Velveteen Dream vs. Aleister Black will be at Takeover.

Gonna guess the other match will be Gargano vs. Itami. Gargano has been losing in yet-to-be-aired matches. Could make that loser leaves town or something.

would love to see a traditional 5v5 survivor series match. The takeover is SS weekend right?

Ohno/Gargano/Street Profits/??? vs Lars/Lorcan/Burch/Itami/????.

Not sure who the ??? would be. Face side could be a guy like Jose.

Could also take out Profits and put in Heavy Machinery and put Tino and Moss instead of Lorcan/Burch.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There's speculation that Kevin Owens could be going to RAW, as soon as the next couple weeks.

The theory being that Owens will beat Shane and possibly Sami getting involved and Daniel Bryan would make the decision to trade Owens to RAW to end the feud.

If they decide to do a Team RAW vs Team SmackDown SS match, it'd be cool to see Owens lead a RAW team against Zayn's SmackDown team.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've not tacked the odds this weekend, but here are they are atm:

Jinder over Nakamura
Styles even Corbin
Usos over New Day
Owens heavily over Shane
Roode over Ziggler
Orton over Rusev
Gable & Benjamin over Hype Bros
Charlotte over Natalya

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dillinger added to the us title match, no wonder that match had even odds

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sami had a match against Kanellis last night, crowd booed him and chanted you sold out. KO came out and helped Sami win

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Rumor going around that Neville has quit WWE....

Dunno if that's the right place for this but i didn't know where to put it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Rumor going around that Neville has quit WWE....

Dunno if that's the right place for this but i didn't know where to put it.
#

PWS reporting they cant confirm the rumor, but some people they have talked to say theres some truth to it

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
From the Daily Update:

Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal, with neither championship at stake, is right now the planned main event for Survivor Series in Houston on 11/19.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From the Daily Update:

Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal, with neither championship at stake, is right now the planned main event for Survivor Series in Houston on 11/19.
acBlrJY.gif

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I know I'm in the minority, but Mahal and Lesnar are my two favourites right now (Wyatt would be there but they've totally ruined him).

But a non-title match between those two doesn't seem big 4 PPV main event worthy.

I know Mahal is champion but he's the most underused champion that I can remember. I don't remember the last time the champion has been less of a focus of the show as Mahal has been.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I know I'm in the minority, but Mahal and Lesnar are my two favourites right now (Wyatt would be there but they've totally ruined him).

But a non-title match between those two doesn't seem big 4 PPV main event worthy.

I know Mahal is champion but he's the most underused champion that I can remember. I don't remember the last time the champion has been less of a focus of the show as Mahal has been.
Because if they made him the focus of the show the ratings would really tank. At least by him being champ but the focus still being on McMahon, Owens, Styles, Usos and New Day, they offset the fact they have a shit champion by putting their other, more compelling guys in the top spots.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Because if they made him the focus of the show the ratings would really tank. At least by him being champ but the focus still being on McMahon, Owens, Styles, Usos and New Day, they offset the fact they have a **** champion by putting their other, more compelling guys in the top spots.

But why keep him as champ in that case?

I don't think he's a shit champion. I think they have booked him like shit. Every PPV title defense (except the last one) ends the same way. I know they can't be giving him many clean wins, but they need to get more creative in his heelish wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad