Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Sister Abigail is supposedly going to be an alter ego for Bray Wyatt the way the Demon is for Finn Balor.

I prefer that to an actual female playing Abigail

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
bray is so good that im sure he would kill it as sister abigail but as usual its all about the booking.
if this kinds of reboot him into a much dangerous/fearless character im all in. but please win something.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This is actually a terrible idea because he is still feuding with Finn.

Now you either have to job out the Demon for the first time ever on a B PPV to Bray, or you just turn Bray's new gimmick into a joke as well

If the rumors that Finn is next up to job to Brock, it means Bray is jobbing again

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE Creative Meeting
Subject: Bray Wyatt

"Soooooo....somehow people still like this guy. What can we do to break their spirits a bit more..."

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So Wyatt's either going over Balor as a woman, or Balor is defeating a woman alter-ego on his path to getting jobbed out to Lesnar, potentially as the demon? Maybe? Either way it doesn't sound good for either of them.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Oh snap?!!!! WarGames???

Also get ready for Cody to throw another fit on twitter because they aren't calling it Dusty presents The Dusty War Games that was created by Dusty.

Edit: also Cross won a battle royal and got added to the women's 4-way match.

Takeover is going to be LIT!!!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm glad it's Nikki and not Billie Kay, but it leaves Peyton as the only heel in the match.

War Games is Undisputed vs. Sanity vs. AOP/Roddy. I'm not totally familiar with war games so not sure how that comes to work, don't you need another team?

Also, we have Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade Cien Almas for the title. Almas beat Roddy where apparenly Zelina Vega hit a frankensteiner...off the apron on Roddy.

Velveteen Dream vs. Aleister Black will be at Takeover.

Gonna guess the other match will be Gargano vs. Itami. Gargano has been losing in yet-to-be-aired matches. Could make that loser leaves town or something.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm glad it's Nikki and not Billie Kay, but it leaves Peyton as the only heel in the match.

War Games is Undisputed vs. Sanity vs. AOP/Roddy. I'm not totally familiar with war games so not sure how that comes to work, don't you need another team?

It is usually two teams I think. Yeah it was but they did a three team one in 98 between WCW vs Wolfpack vs Hollywood

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh snap, now Lars vs. Kassius Ohno at Takeover. BEEF will be had.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
ight when the hell is Takeover Houston? Before Survivor Series? Actually excited for an NXT Takeover.

Almas getting that title shot ayy

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
ight when the hell is Takeover Houston? Before Survivor Series? Actually excited for an NXT Takeover.

Almas getting that title shot ayy

Yeah it is the pre Suvivior Series one.

Wonder if they are considering doing War Games at SS too. It fits the gimmick for the PPV and they will already have the set up there.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've always said WWE would never do it, but it seems I was completely wrong. There are a lot of things that are against doing it (logistics, tickets, sight lines, optics), so I'm very surprised.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It is usually two teams I think. Yeah it was but they did a three team one in 98 between WCW vs Wolfpack vs Hollywood
A traditional War Games match was 5v5 double-ring double-cage.
The match starts 1v1 for 5mins.
After the 1v1, you add additional wrestlers one at a time every 2mins.
The heel team always gets the man advantage, because psychology.
Once all men are in the match, you can attempt to win the match via "I Quit" rules (submission, KO, quitting only).

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full results:
Tino Sabbatelli & Roddick Moss defeat Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch.
Nikki Cross wins Women’s Battle Royal - For Spot in the title match at Takeover.
Aleister Black is attacked by Velveteen Dream while on his way to the ring.
Andrade Cien Almas promo, demanding a title match.

Andrade Cien Almas defeats Roderick Strong - Prost match the Undisputed offer Strong a spot in the Horsemen.
Nikki Cross defeats Taynara Conti
Fabian Aichner defeats Johnny Gargano
Contract signing for the NXT Title - Almas attacks McIntyre

AoP vs Sanity for the NXT Tag Titles - Undisputed run in for the DQ
Strong comes out, but doesn’t side with Undisputed.
AoP & Strong vs Sanity vs Undisputed set for Takeover in a Wargames match.
Heavy Machinery defeat Jobbers.
Kairi Sane defeats Billie Kay.
Velveteen Dream defeats Cezar Bononi - Black vs Dream set for Takeover.

Street Profits defeat Tino Sabbatelli & Roddick Moss.
Lars Sullivan defeats Raul Mendoza - Post match Ohno saves Mendoza from a beat down.
Ember Moon defeats Mercedes Martinez.
Drew McIntyre promo - Almas attacks him.
Rodrick Strong defeats Adam Cole via DQ due to reDRagon - Post match AoP and Sanity show up and everyone brawls.

Card for Takeover War Games (18th November):
Drew McIntyre (c) vs Andrade Almas - NXT Championship
Kairi Sane vs Ember Moon vs Peyton Royce vs Nikki Cross - Fatal 4-way for vacant NXT Women's Championship
Sanity vs The Undisputed vs The Authors of Pain & Rodeerick Strong - War Games match for NXT Tag Team Championship
Aleister Black vs The Velveteen Dream
Lars Sullivan vs Kassius Ohno

That's a very hype card.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I'm sad I read this.. Usually avoid nxt spoilers.
Curious to see if they do the exact same thing...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's also officially NXT Takeover: War Games.

Hope they don't do that for Philly. I want a Takeover named after my city, dammit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've always said WWE would never do it, but it seems I was completely wrong. There are a lot of things that are against doing it (logistics, tickets, sight lines, optics), so I'm very surprised.
NXT has been having trouble selling out arenas in their last few Takeovers, so they probably figured "what the hell?" and took the hit to do something special, probably pricing tickets a bit more for the special attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad