Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
According to PWI, another superstar will be added The Miz's team at TLC to make it a 5 on 3 TLC match.

Speculation is it will be Samoa Joe

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They shouldn't have reunited The Shield in the first place but I'd welcome Dean turning heel and feuding with Seth. I think both work better as heels, though.

They're also fully on board with The Shield being Roman's group and him being the leader. He's already tweeting about how they intend to make Portland "our yard". He's putting his own catch phrases with The Shield lmao.

So WWE is saying Roman isn't strong enough already because he was virtually a mute the first time around? Makes sense

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's because he couldn't talk then. He can at least talk a little bit now. 3 1/2 years is a long time.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Shield is maineventing the Boxing Day Show at MSG.

So it’s likely they will stick together into the new year.

Side Note; I get USA Network is making the Christmas Eve/Christmas Day tapings, but making them work Boxing Day is all WWE. They are literally getting 0 time off.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Boxing Day isn't a thing in america either, so you can't expect it to be holiday. Especially not in the entertainment industry that does really good business in general that time of year.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Boxing Day isn't a thing in america either, so you can't expect it to be holiday. Especially not in the entertainment industry that does really good business in general that time of year.

While it's not an actual holiday in the States they could've still given them a day off. They have to work Christmas...that's really shitty...but not on the WWE but you could try to compensate your guys.

It's just the nice thing to do.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Boxing Day doesn't exist in the States. It's just the Day after Christmas. But for some, it's an extension of Christmas, especially if you have either a large family or a broken family.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The only sense of holiday Boxing Day is is that I get paid extra if I work it or get paid even if I don’t.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
.... i dont understand whats so wrong with wrestlers working on December 26th. like everything is open that day super early.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
While it's not an actual holiday in the States they could've still given them a day off. They have to work Christmas...that's really ****ty...but not on the WWE but you could try to compensate your guys.

It's just the nice thing to do.

It's also the wrong thing to do. It's the entertainment business, you know the deal when you sign up. There will be times when you have to work sucky dates and you'll miss family, that's just how it is. You work when other people are not working, that's how you make money. The holidays are where a lot of money is made, so you work more then. You take your time off in the down periods.

It's like asking the theme parks to close during the tourist season so that the staff can go on a summer holiday, it's just not how it's works.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
.... i dont understand whats so wrong with wrestlers working on December 26th. like everything is open that day super early.

Overall? Nothing.

When your employees all have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? I dunno, maybe toss them a day.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Well in this case with WWE, even if they get Christmas off they'd have to get back on the road to wherever the Boxing Day show is.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m going to requote that when there’s talk of the Boxing Day house show being practically empty

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I partially agree with Kimi but I partially agree with the fact rest is needed for these workers. If they are healthier, they perform better. If they perform better, the entertainment is better. If the entertainment is better - more bucks roll in.

I think NXT has done a great job of showing that an "A" and "B" show works and gives a little bit of time off (i know.. it's taped) to certain wrestlers. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing that w/o a brand split on Raw/SD. Flip flop some shows, give some guys some nights off, and even take away from house shows.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
There's also the problem of over exposure that talents face. I hate how much we see of the wrestlers. Nothing ever seems fresh, and something that is fresh turns dull in a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad