Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
It's WWE. The last thing you should care about are results 'cos they book like idiots, just enjoy the matches for being matches and it's way more fun. Treat it like going to a random local indy, except with high production costs.

I know I know, its just sometimes I can tolerate a show if I think I will like the results lol.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The odds for the last PPV were almost entirely wrong. They may have plugged the leak

didnt a story come out after the last PPV that someone made a huge amount of money betting at the last possible moment before betting closed?

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Someone bet on a combined results for all the matches and made a lot of money.

ahh yes that was it.

Meltzer tweeted about people taking bets on his match ratings. thats so funny to me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yup... I'm in Montreal and was gonna leave early enough to actually catch the event so I can see Lesnar/Strowman, but if it's all for Lesnar to go over... **** that. What a waste.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Is No Mercy really that place for it to happen?

They've been doing a good job of elevating B PPVs lately. It's not the night to do Cena v Reigns either but there it is. Braun should be walking out champ smh

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They're so narrow that it's no insider money, it's just some people trying to take advantage of large odds to make a quick buck.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If the feeling about B PPVs is that nothing good can happen, why bother having them?

Also, WTF? Enzo over Neville? That would be so bad for everyone involved including the entire cruiserweight division...

Fair enough argument. If there were any time to push the monster to a huge main event status, it's tonight. But I am not against if it ends in antics.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
They're so narrow that it's no insider money, it's just some people trying to take advantage of large odds to make a quick buck.
While there's been no massive spike, I think the movement is still significant from normal drifting. But it wouldn't surprise me if there was nothing.

But with the women's match being taken down again (it's a really common occurrence now), I think that signals that some money has come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad