Not open for further replies.

Bacchus

Nov 11, 2002
Dickes B
Visit site
DINO22CICCARELLI said:
Yes I would take Semin-52games 10g 12a 22pts -2
Ruutu 82games 23g 21a 44pts -31
YOU TELL ME WHO THE BETTER PLAYER WAS & Semin played on the worst defensive team in the league!!!
DINO22CICCARELLI said:
Ruutu produces 70pts a yr-----WHEN? iN HIS ONLY YR HE PRODUCED A WHOPPING 44!!

:shakehead

Did you realize his play in the 2nd half of the season? Nearly 1 PPG. A lot more than Semin was able to score. And don't try to tell me that the Hawks were a much better team - especially on defense.

Last edited:

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Franz said:

Did you realize his play in the 2nd half of the season? Nearly 1 PPG. A lot more than Semin was able to score. And don't try to tell me that the Hawks were a much better team - especially on defense.

Dino needs to learn to shut his mouth about a player he has never even heard of. In a couple years he'll be bowing to Ruutu. ;)

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
DINO22CICCARELLI said:
Yes I would take Semin-52games 10g 12a 22pts -2
Ruutu 82games 23g 21a 44pts -31
YOU TELL ME WHO THE BETTER PLAYER WAS & Semin played on the worst defensive team in the league!!!

But was playing 5 to 12 min a game and was shielded like hell...

bj21

Sticky*

Hawkalyzer said:
hes played 82 this season, so i agree, TR shouldnt be a prospect

Andrei Kostitsyn
Dustin Brown
Lauri Tukonen
Alexandre Picard
Rob Schremp
RJ Umberger
Taylor Pyatt
Igor Grigorenko
Marcel Hossa
Brad Boyes
Jared Aulin
Christian Berglund
Konstanstin Pushkaryev

"prospect" rankings, i took a couple out who i didnt think should be considered prospects

I think you forgot to take Pyatt out then :)

I think that Pyatt, who has played four full seasons in the NHL shouldn't be considered a prospect anymore.

NewHabsEra*

Saku K. said:
Bergeron is already an above-average third-line forward at age 19, he played in a boy's body who can still grow and use added muscles and he has still plently of things to learn and improve. At 19, he has still 8 years to reach his prime and improve with added strenght, experience and his untapped offensive potential. Nothing special? Bergeron will probably play more than 1000 NHL games and his career is already ahead of a lot of more hyped prospects. Bergeron isn't the most talented player of all-time, but Bergeron has the package to be a hard-working two-way character player who will rack up his fair share of points on a scoring line on a contender, a player everybody would want on his team starting with the coach. He made two giant steps in his last two years and I have seen very few second round picks making that fast of a transition to the NHL game in their draft years. For that alone, he is special.

Face it, if Bergeron was a habs prospects and had played a season like this in the Habs uniform, he would have been talked about as a ''future captain-franchise player-with illimited potential-who compares to a random top star forward or future HOFer'' by half of the habs fans. ;)

Ok listen... I will try to make it clear... (with my limited english "notions")
First of all... Bergeron would have never made it with the Habs at 18 years old... Why? This is just not the team phylosophy to bring the kids so young and we were lacking quality veterans to help him to develop properly! This is not just my opinion but Timmins' own words when questionned about Bergeron... There is a major difference between make your debut in the NHL with guys like Lapointe, Rolston than Juneau and Dackell...agree here? Bergeron deserve the nice season he had but he was by far the Bruins' best prospect at foward, he skates very well, play with grit and was fiting perfectly in the Bruins' line-up... I personnally think that Chris Higgins would have cracked their line-up if he was BS' property because this is exactly the same type of young player Bergeron is! Now call me homer if you want I already heard it... Just wait and see!

Still.. Bergeron is a great kid to have on your team, I completely agree, this is the type of guy you win with... so are Higgins and Plekanec...

When I say Bergeron has nothing of special, I'm only talking about pure skills, not about dedication or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Tuomo Ruutu
Ales Kotalik
Andrei Kastsitsyn
Alexandre Picard
Lauri Tukonen

Dustin Brown
Igor Grigorenko
Rob Schremp
Krys Kolanos
Jared Aulin

Taylor Pyatt
Vaclav Nedorost
RJ Umberger
Marcel Hossa
Brad Boyes

Pavel Brendl
Christian Berglund
Konstantin Pushkaryov

capman29

theBob said:
Dino needs to learn to shut his mouth about a player he has never even heard of. In a couple years he'll be bowing to Ruutu. ;)

And you need to shut you mouth about players you know nothing about or teams you know nothing about . Ovechkin and semin are both better than ruutu.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Hey Caps homers listen up! No one has ever said Ruutu is better than Ovenchicken, read the thread before you make a response.

This whole thread is basically about Capman29 being a moron by bringing Ovenchicken into every thread no matter how far off topic he is. All you can say is Ovenchicken is god Ovenchicken is...etc. OK we get it, he is a good PROSPECT, but nothing more as of yet. Shut the hell up about him for one minute and try posting about the topic of the thread.

Semin will never be half the player Ruutu is.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Nice to see a little bit of love going towards Pushkarev. Hopefully he'll be rated higher after he's seen playing on the Hitmen :)

Ste'

May 21, 2004
Lenno -Lake Como-
Lauri Tukonen
Tuomo Ruutu
Rob Schremp
Igor Grigorenko
Brad Boyes
Dustin Brown
Alexandre Picard
Ales Kotalik
Taylor Pyatt
Pavel Brendl
Christian Berglund
Mark Kolanos
Vaclav Nedorost
Marcel Hossa
Jared Aulin
Konstantin Pushkaryov
Andrei Kastsitsyn
RJ Umberger

Stanger31

Apr 6, 2003
St. Albert
According to me:

Tuomo Ruutu
Igor Grigorenko
Andrei Kostitsyn
Dustin Brown
Rob Schremp
Taylor Pyatt
Lauri Tukonen
Ales Kotalik
Brad Boyes
Jared Aulin
Alexandre Picard
RJ Umberger
Pavel Brendl
Krys Kolanos
Marcel Hossa
Konstanstin Pushkaryev
Vaclav Nederost
Christian Berglund

eddy

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
Tuomo Ruutu
Igor Grigorenko
Andrei Kostitsyn
Rob Schremp
Brad Boyes
Dustin Brown
Taylor Pyatt
Lauri Tukonen
Ales Kotalik
Alexandre Picard
Marcel Hossa
Pavel Brendl
Krys Kolanos
RJ Umberger
Jared Aulin
Vaclav Nederost
Christian Berglund
Konstanstin Pushkaryev

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
theBob said:
Hey Caps homers listen up! No one has ever said Ruutu is better than Ovenchicken, read the thread before you make a response.

This whole thread is basically about Capman29 being a moron by bringing Ovenchicken into every thread no matter how far off topic he is. All you can say is Ovenchicken is god Ovenchicken is...etc. OK we get it, he is a good PROSPECT, but nothing more as of yet. Shut the hell up about him for one minute and try posting about the topic of the thread.

Big mistake. Do you know anything about Semin?

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
theBob said:

I sincerely doubt that. But I don't doubt I would much rather have Ruutu.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
My list is as follows:

Tuomo Ruutu
Andrei Kastsitsyn
Lauri Tukonen
Igor Grigorenko
Rob Schremp
Alexandre Picard
Ales Kotalik
RJ Umberger
Taylor Pyatt
Vaclav Nedorost
Krys Kolanos
Brad Boyes
Dustin Brown
Konstantin Pushkaryov
Marcel Hossa
Jared Aulin
Christian Berglund
Pavel Brendl

There is no way ANY prospects on this list will be better than Ovechkin. :banghead:

Guig

Jun 17, 2003
Qc
Tuomo Ruutu
Andrei Kostitsyn
Lauri Tukonen
Dustin Brown
Alexandre Picard
Rob Schremp
Igor Grigorenko
Taylor Pyatt
Jared Aulin
Brad Boyes
Vaclav Nedorost
Krys Kolanos
Konstantin Pushkaryov
Marcel Hossa
RJ Umberger
Christian Berglund
Pavel Brendl

DINO22CICCARELLI

May 6, 2004
Franz said:

OK you say nearly a ppg for Ruutu ion the second half.....what was he pointless in the first half cuz like I said a whopping 44pts!!! Oh & by the way I bet Ruutu played w/ better offensive centers then Halpern!!!

DINO22CICCARELLI

May 6, 2004
theBob said:

All ready is Ruutu 44pts in yr 1 & Semin 22pts in yr 1 so by my math he is all ready half the player & is younger to!!!

DINO22CICCARELLI

May 6, 2004
Hawkalyzer said:
Could you explain to me how Semin is better then Ruutu as of Right Now ?
Played fewer games w/ less talented player & had the BETTER ALL ROUND #'S!!! Does Ruutu even know that there is another end of the ice because by his minus 33 I would say not. Look 19 yr old Semin on the WORDT defensive team in the league was a minus 2!!!!

DINO22CICCARELLI

May 6, 2004
BlackJack21 said:
But was playing 5 to 12 min a game and was shielded like hell...

bj21
YOU JUST MADE MY POINT IN 5-12 MIN A GAME HE SCORED 22 PTS & WHO SHIELED HIM....HALPERN PEAT VEROT DOIG the big point producers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad