Rank teams in the order you cheer for them

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
1. Toronto

2-31. Don't care.

Wish I could cheer for the Jets as a top Canadian team, but their Finnish fans and anti-Toronto sentiment ruins any chance of that. Nashville is probably the only other team I could stomach seeing win at the moment.

the mcdavid era

Jul 10, 2017
From the NHL team sorter:

1Edmonton Oilers
2Montreal Canadiens, Las Vegas Golden Knights
2Buffalo Sabres
2Washington Capitals
5Colorado Avalanche
6Tampa Bay Lightning
6Arizona Coyotes
6St. Louis Blues
6Carolina Hurricanes
6Columbus Blue Jackets
6Nashville Predators
6Florida Panthers
13Dallas Stars
13Ottawa Senators
13Boston Bruins
13Pittsburgh Penguins
13Chicago Blackhawks
13Detroit Red Wings
13Winnipeg Jets
13Minnesota Wild
13New Jersey Devils
22Vancouver Canucks
22New York Islanders
24New York Rangers
24Philadelphia Flyers
26Toronto Maple Leafs
26LA Kings
26Anaheim Ducks
26San Jose Sharks
30Calgary Flames
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Its Leafs first, I don't really have the desire to make an entire list but with regards to a "second team" I'd pick the Colorado Avalanche, I've always liked Sakic, Roy and their legacies there plus I love their jerseys, very happy they went back to their classics.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Oilers
Boston
Islanders/Winnipeg
Any other team that has players I like.

Calgary

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
1. Bruins
2. Islanders

The middle pretty much changes every few years as teams identities and narratives change

Dallas and Vancouver near the bottom

29. Pittsburgh
30. Montreal
31. Toronto

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
How can you root for any team except your own? In the playoffs, I root against the Flyers and Caps. But after that, I don’t care too much.

When I was younger I felt like I could rally behind other teams after Bruins were eliminated

Years of being on here and dealing with obnoxious fans from every team has jaded me where I pretty much hate every other team

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Positive Response

1.Rangers
2.Sharks
3.Canucks
4.Leafs
5.Preds
6.Jets

Unranked
Lightning - I love their fans and I have nothing against them, but there's just a lot of emotional baggage there so I'm unsure what to do with them.

Don't Tip the Scales Either Way (Alphabetical Order by City)

Ducks
Coyotes
Bruins
Sabres
Flames
Canes
Hawks
Avs
Jackets
Stars
Wings
Oilers
Panthers
Wild
Sens
Blues
Knights

Negative Response, but Respect

24. Flyers
25. Islanders
26. Kings (I'm salty, I admit it)
27. Pens
28. Habs

f*** 'Em

29. Caps

The Devils

30. Devils

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
I’d have to make two lists.
Hate the team due to their play/rivalries.
Hate the team due to their fans.

I think most lists here are a combination of both.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
How can you root for any team except your own? In the playoffs, I root against the Flyers and Caps. But after that, I don’t care too much.

I didn't until I joined HF but as you get to know other fanbases, you make connections. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
1. Leafs by far
2. Caps
3. Wherever Ovechkin plays next
4. Canadian team, even the Canadiens.
5. Vegas, obviously. Feel guilty though because I thought they would come last place.

Keystone

Apr 30, 2011
Manitoba
1. Jets
2. Islanders
3. Sens
4. Flames
5. Rest of Canadian teams

31. Ducks (I think it’s a Corey Perry thing)

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
1.Detroit
2. Ottawa
3. Nashville
4. St. Louis
5. Vancouver
6. Columbus
7. Carolina
8. Buffalo
/
29. Montreal
30. Toronto
31. Boston

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
Edmonton/Vegas/Winnipeg
Everyone else
The DEL team that the guy who BTFOd me in a fight plays for
Boston

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
31. Anaheim Ducks with special emphasis on Corey Perry

The rest of the teams I'm honestly pretty ok with, even the Leafs

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Favourites:
1. Winnipeg - Where I live and the team I have followed since 2011(unfortunately I wasn’t alive for Jets 1.0), my main team.
2. Vegas - Absolutely love Vegas.
3. Pittsburgh - Was my favourite team before the Jets came back and had great memories watching Pens playoff games with my late Grandfather(if it where not for the fact that they are a competitor for the Jets and the entire league today due to they’re utter dominance they would easily be number 2, but I just don’t like them like I used to)
4. Chicago - Was my second favourite team with one of my favourite players in Toews
5. Calgary - Just one of those teams I used to like and still do, plus I like Calgary

Dislikes:
27. Edmonton - I like they’re they’re fan base but don’t like they’re organization, I simply can’t get over all of those 1st overall picks they had and wasted, so I guess it’s more that I don’t like they’re coaching, management and lottery luck.
28. Nashville - I respect them, they’re management, they’re fan base and team but I just can’t like a division rival who has been so good over the years.
29. Montreal - Similar aspects like Edmonton(wasted talents and bad management) but also the fact they would beat down on my favourite team in its opening years of Jets 2.0, so the reason I dislike them now is allot different from why I disliked them before.
30. Anaheim - I hate them so much, if Selanne didn’t play and win a Cup with them they’d be 31 with ease and if not for Perry this team would be sitting in the mid ranks, but I really don’t like that Perry guy.
31. Toronto - Used to be one of my favourites(pre Jets 2.0) but not anymore, I like they’re team and organization but they’re fan base is too much to handle and very cocky.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Favourites:
1. Winnipeg - Where I live and the team I have followed since 2011(unfortunately I wasn’t alive for Jets 1.0), my main team.
2. Vegas - Absolutely love Vegas.
3. Pittsburgh - Was my favourite team before the Jets came back and had great memories watching Pens playoff games with my late Grandfather(if it where not for the fact that they are a competitor for the Jets and the entire league today due to they’re utter dominance they would easily be number 2, but I just don’t like them like I used to)
4. Chicago - Was my second favourite team with one of my favourite players in Toews
5. Calgary - Just one of those teams I used to like and still do, plus I like Calgary

Dislikes:
27. Edmonton - I like they’re they’re fan base but don’t like they’re organization, I simply can’t get over all of those 1st overall picks they had and wasted, so I guess it’s more that I don’t like they’re coaching, management and lottery luck.
28. Nashville - I respect them, they’re management, they’re fan base and team but I just can’t like a division rival who has been so good over the years.
29. Montreal - Similar aspects like Edmonton(wasted talents and bad management) but also the fact they would beat down on my favourite team in its opening years of Jets 2.0, so the reason I dislike them now is allot different from why I disliked them before.
30. Anaheim - I hate them so much, if Selanne didn’t play and win a Cup with them they’d be 31 with ease and if not for Perry this team would be sitting in the mid ranks, but I really don’t like that Perry guy.
31. Toronto - Used to be one of my favourites(pre Jets 2.0) but not anymore, I like they’re team and organization but they’re fan base is too much to handle and very cocky.

4555e732a56e8faa1bd65aacac7cae3e.jpg

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
1. Ottawa
2. Winnipeg
3. Edmonton
4. Calgary
5. Chicago
6. Vegas
7. San Jose
8. Nashville
9. Boston