GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, TNT, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
u can put it back on immediately or go to the bench but it still takes that player out of the game until either happens.
I can see it being a penalty if it's "on purpose" because then it would be the BEST thing to do every time

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Solid period. Need to be more decisive. Stop with the phone booth plays

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Absolutely, very mature from Rempe there. Maybe some of it might be arrogance now that he has established himself but I don't care. Rempe has basically fought all the heavy weights in the league, and while Tom Wilson is a tough bastard, he ain't in that group. Giving him a fight, while leading the game, not necessary.

Although I do understand why someone here said that he should take it because you take one of their better players out for 5mins. But I think at this point it's not relevant. Rather would not throw Wilson the bone.
Wilson is trying to spark his team. If Matt fights it should only be when our coaches say so imo.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
So Bread is going through it a bit, the playoffs are tough for a guy like him, and to make up for it, we have.....1st line grown man Zib? I mean, not bad

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
I know we want to be up 5 every game, but the refs really haven’t allowed it and the style the caps play make that hard. This is a professional series so far. Caps take leads and we don’t panic for a shift. Just jump right back. Anyone feeling negative now, just go.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Solid period. Need to be more decisive. Stop with the phone booth plays
wennberg tried to make that little pass to miller. it's straught out of the seattle/calgary/colorado/dallas west coast possession playbook.

in the eastern conference we play straight line hockey lol. chip it out and go buy the bride a drink.

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad