Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Josh Nicholls

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
What is there to complain about? If he becomes even a borderline NHLer thats a success no? Do you think they will find an Evgeni Malkin sitting in his room in Russia that no one knows about?

well not much to cheer about either, unless you consider the NYR announcing that they've signed yet another "John Doe" player? Most people don't see fringe NHL players as success stories...

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
well not much to cheer about either, unless you consider the NYR announcing that they've signed yet another "John Doe" player? Most people don't see fringe NHL players as success stories...

Getting 1 game from anyone who you don't draft is easily a success story. Look at the odds.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Not for nothing, but even Hartford can use some good two-way players. It's just not healthy for the prospects there to be on a terrible team. It depresses everyone. Right now, the team isn't horrible offensive, but it's really bad defensively, the worst one in the AHL.

I just wish they'd sign another defenseman who's responsible and physical, a la Klassen.

Boom Boom Geoffrion*

Are the Rags planning on bringing him up? He will be playing in the Memorial Cup this year. Great learning experience.

Is it that ****ing difficult to hit 3 more ****ing keys? If you're going to post in this forum take the time to type out RANGERS instead of RAGS.

Punxrocknyc19*

But all I am saying is that even Tommy Grant was a success. Mashinter gave the team a few games. They turned Grant into a bottom-line fill-in. That's a success.

agree. although i doubt Grant plays one game in the NHL.. Mashinter has more potential and already played in the NHL with the Sharks... i wish this Mashinter was called up... i like that he took his helmet off. any chance that becomes a new rule?? helmet must be off before you fight or a extra penalty???

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
Per Russ Cohen :Here's what I have on Rangers latest signing Josh Nicholls. Good skater, plays good defense. 6-2, a five year CHLer so ignore the numbers. Good sign to see what kind of pro he will be. RW, plays hard along the wall.

Punxrocknyc19*

Per Russ Cohen :Here's what I have on Rangers latest signing Josh Nicholls. Good skater, plays good defense. 6-2, a five year CHLer so ignore the numbers. Good sign to see what kind of pro he will be. RW, plays hard along the wall.

hmm maybe our version of Steve Bernier.. if thats the case, cant complain about that :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad