Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Yup, I remember. I thought it was the
It was like The Hunger Games when they count down on the battle arena. They rang the bell and you had to run to your seats. I wanted upper deck but luckily, I was like Katnis and effing CRUSHED IT!!
Yup, it was nuts. I got there and waited. I remember standing in the lobby and this guy had 3 people with an earlier time inside telling him where there were large pockets of seats so he could create a strategy on where to run. Honestly do not know why he didn't just go in with them and pretend they were on the plan together, but that is a different issue.

What pissed me off, was I was VERY specific with what I wanted to the rep with whom I put down the deposit. Wanted Excelsior box, 3rd base side, and not out in the outfield. He said I could get them at the event. Well, when I got there, nothing like that available for the plan I wanted. Had to speak to a supervisor in the Foxwoods club and took me about 20 minutes of explaining before he finally gave me a refund.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Btw I know this isn’t a knicks board, but was able to relocate to a half decent location in the upper bowl. Section 215, Row 4, aisle seats for $93 a seat. Not a bad deal, all things considered.

Reactions: ponytrekker

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Btw I know this isn’t a knicks board, but was able to relocate to a half decent location in the upper bowl. Section 215, Row 4, aisle seats for $93 a seat. Not a bad deal, all things considered.
Not bad at all, but I don't believe that shows 100% how things will go for the Rangers relocation. Perhaps someone more experienced can back me up or correct me on that?

True Blue 96

Jul 23, 2009
S. Huntington, NY
Are you sure he is your rep? When I log in under contact us it shows Boris as mine. However I called Austin (who is my rep) and he said there has been no change and he is still my rep.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Not bad at all, but I don't believe that shows 100% how things will go for the Rangers relocation. Perhaps someone more experienced can back me up or correct me on that?
Yeah not necessarily, but I was surprised there were upper bowl seats available for full seasons that weren’t just row 1s. There weren’t any past row 6 or 7 though, that’s for sure. A few singles in the upper sidelines and a few in the corners, but otherwise all row 1s. And no 400s.

But there were a ton of lower bowl seats available.

Reactions: RangerSeth

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Yeah not necessarily, but I was surprised there were upper bowl seats available for full seasons that weren’t just row 1s. There weren’t any past row 6 or 7 though, that’s for sure. A few singles in the upper sidelines and a few in the corners, but otherwise all row 1s. And no 400s.

But there were a ton of lower bowl seats available.
Not too surprising. Anyone who wants fulls in the lower bowl or first rows will have a fair easier time versus the higher sections from what I've read.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Did you guys get the draft party invite? Got mine last night and I was able to RSVP for 4 tickets. They are gonna have Anderson, Chytil, Howden, Hajek, and Lindgren there. Plus the usual Alumni players also.

The party is being held in the Hulu Theater at the Garden.

Yeah, it's about time they had one too. The Knicks ones are usually pretty good. The party is at the MSG theater on the 8th avenue side (you enter from the 7th ave side and go up the center escalators). Hopefully they don't go cheap on the refreshments but I have no expectations from these misers anymore

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Yeah, it's about time they had one too. The Knicks ones are usually pretty good. The party is at the MSG theater on the 8th avenue side (you enter from the 7th ave side and go up the center escalators). Hopefully they don't go cheap on the refreshments but I have no expectations from these misers anymore
To be fair, it's not as if the Rangers have had many picks that warrants a party in the past. But yes, I am glad they are doing it for this season and hopefully moving forward. As for the actual event, I always walk in with low expectations. :P

True Blue 96

Jul 23, 2009
S. Huntington, NY
If the event is anything like the skate around we had at the end of the year I will be pretty happy. Really enjoyed that event and it was a good time with my wife and 2 year son......great memories skating on the ice. However at this event I am looking to have a good time with my buddies. My rep said they should have refreshements for everyone but you will have to buy drinks (hopefully not at $10 a beer).

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
To be fair, it's not as if the Rangers have had many picks that warrants a party in the past. But yes, I am glad they are doing it for this season and hopefully moving forward. As for the actual event, I always walk in with low expectations. :P

Well, if you are present at the draft party, and one of the new kids suddenly doesn't make his scheduled appearance.... he's probably been traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad