Confirmed with Link: Rangers Games at Yankee Stadium (1/26 at Devils; 1/29 at Islanders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haber97

Jan 6, 2012
You may be surprised. Was thinking Monday myself since Fedex tracking site listed weekday delivery. Walked out front door and was pleasantly surprised to find my tickets and accessories !!!!!

Green Blob*

Hey can someone help, i'm trying to figure out the price I paid in full for my tickets. I know there was a bunch of extra charges and my credit card statement only goes back 90 days.

The ticket price on the ticket is listed as 299. So how much did I really pay per ticket? About 350?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Just got half my tickets, the other half are coming on Monday.

I'm not impressed with the hat, but the scarf is cool

I have to say, these are the nicest tickets I've ever seen in my life. That includes from the World Series, NCAA Final four, all star games, etc etc etc

This is really some kind of well done ticket stock

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Hey can someone help, i'm trying to figure out the price I paid in full for my tickets. I know there was a bunch of extra charges and my credit card statement only goes back 90 days.

The ticket price on the ticket is listed as 299. So how much did I really pay per ticket? About 350?

Here is my order summary for 2 tickets at $298 each (for both games, including the hat/scarf sets):
Item Total: $596.00
Delivery Total: $10.00
Service Fee Total: $86.00
Paid Today: $692.00

So $350 per ticket sounds about right -- although, I am not sure if the hat/scarf sets are included in the service fee or ticket price directly

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Here is my order summary for 2 tickets at $298 each (for both games, including the hat/scarf sets):
Item Total: $596.00
Delivery Total: $10.00
Service Fee Total: $86.00
Paid Today: $692.00

So $350 per ticket sounds about right

The price break down is actually face value plus a $9 fee per ticket

Delivery was $10 per package, and they also charged $25 per PAIR of tickets for the hat and scarf

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Package arrived. All tickets and hat & scarf were included, as expected. Tickets come in a sealed large envelope and the hat & scarf are in a Rangers shopping bag inside the FedEx box.

29fYbanl.jpg

thanks for the pic, before I looked closely I didn't realize that the Rangers logo was inside out lol

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Just got half my tickets, the other half are coming on Monday.

I'm not impressed with the hat, but the scarf is cool

I have to say, these are the nicest tickets I've ever seen in my life. That includes from the World Series, NCAA Final four, all star games, etc etc etc

This is really some kind of well done ticket stock

At least they gave us the hat they're selling in stores and not a cheaper version of the real one like with the Winter Classic. The WC beanie they sold in stores was great, wasn't a fan of the one they charged us for with the tickets. The hat by the way is retailing for $28 in the MSG Store, not sure about the price on the scarf.

Haven't gotten my tickets yet but the pics I've seen of the tickets look great. The WC tickets were also really well done.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla

Delivery was $10 per package, and they also charged $25 per PAIR of tickets for the hat and scarf

Thanks, you are right, $50 of the service fee in my total is actually the hat/scarf set.. so for $149x4=$596 the service fee is $36.

Edit: For 2 PAIRS of tickets (=the same 2 seats for both games), there is a $9 service fee per physical ticket with a face value of $149.
Still not sure if the $9 is fixed per ticket, or depends on ticket face value.

Last edited:

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ

I was charged $25 Per ticket for the hat and scarf.

$198 x 2 for the tickets
$10 shipping
$68 fees ($9 per ticket plus $25 per ticket for hat/scarf)

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
I was charged $25 Per ticket for the hat and scarf.

$198 x 2 for the tickets
$10 shipping
$68 fees ($9 per ticket plus $25 per ticket for hat/scarf)

You have 2 PAIRS right, i.e. 4 physical tickets? So $4.50 fee per ticket with face value $99?

(I think the original question was for a single physical ticket of face value $299)

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
You have 2 PAIRS right, i.e. 4 physical tickets? So $4.50 fee per ticket with face value $99?

(I think the original question was for a single physical ticket of face value $299)

No. 2 tickets.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
No. 2 tickets.

OK. I am still a bit confused but nevermind (I thought you had to buy both games together to "get" the hat-package, and pay $25 per seat (seat=admission to 2 games))

Still no tickets delivered for me... :(

Last edited:

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
OK. I am still a bit confused but nevermind (I thought you had to buy both games together to "get" the hat-package, and pay $25 per seat (seat=admission to 2 games))

Still no tickets delivered for me... :(

No, after several days they let you buy individual games.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
No, after several days they let you buy individual games.

Did you get 2 sets of hats/scarfs for buying one game?

For us STH pre-sales, we had to buy both games and only get one set for both games so we paid $50 for each set of hats/scarfs.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Did you get 2 sets of hats/scarfs for buying one game?

For us STH pre-sales, we had to buy both games and only get one set for both games so we paid $50 for each set of hats/scarfs.

Yes. I got 2 tickets to the Rangers-Devils game and I received 2 hats and 2 scarves for a total of $50.
So $25/set

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Yes. I got 2 tickets to the Rangers-Devils game and I received 2 hats and 2 scarves for a total of $50.
So $25/set

Thx..I have to go back and check again. Maybe I did get one set og hats/scarfs for each ticket to each game. This is so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad