Confirmed with Link: Rangers Games at Yankee Stadium (1/26 at Devils; 1/29 at Islanders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
how did you guys get your tracking #? mine wasn't in my email from the rangers

Rangers messing with me, they actually sent out tickets via FedEx and not UPS. They are coming from the season stock printer (Weldon Williams Lick) in Arkansas. The packages went out today and should be delivered Friday (perhaps some will get tomorrow)

Go here:
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=us

Put your Rangers account number or Coors Stadium Series website account number as the reference along with your zip code and click track

That should help.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
yes
spacer.gif

Great, thanks also for the tracking info on the previous page!
(as usual, reading a few pages back answers most questions) :)

Mine have departed Memphis yesterday morning, but no info since, so I very much doubt that they will be delivered today as estimated.

Edit: Just updated to "At destination sort facility Newburgh,NY" at 10am today

Last edited:

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
Nice, you got the $49 tickets

Yeah.
I won't be able to see much, but I will get to soak in the experience for a resonable price.
The seats they give us are 5 rows off the field. They are "Legends Suite" seats for baseball. They are garbage for outdoor hockey, but again $49.

I am hoping the suites and clubs downstairs will be open though. At least warm up and purchase an over priced beer.
I asked the Rangers about that and they said that the Yankees and NHL would be in charge of working those details out.

I doubt I'll know until I show up.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Spoke with Fedex, the plane just got to jersey and they started sorting at 2:13 pm. The guy couldn't commit to if they would be able to make delivery today. If they can't then next attempt would be monday. He said if a Devils fan sorted the packages we would probably get them in 2014

OK, I made up that last part :)

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
Spoke with Fedex, the plane just got to jersey and they started sorting at 2:13 pm. The guy couldn't commit to if they would be able to make delivery today. If they can't then next attempt would be monday. He said if a Devils fan sorted the packages we would probably get them in 2014

OK, I made up that last part :)
They don't have Saturday delivery??

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Guess everyone is different then. My packages have been in Jersey since 7:30 last night. Seems as though they are sitting there still.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Saturday delivery is a premium service. We should call the Rangers and make them pay to upgrade the shipping if they don't show up today

Fedex should refund us all the shipping charge for not making it in 2 days as guaranteed

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Man I hate your organization, but I almost stood up and applauded the video at my desk haha.. Too bad old man Lou won't let us have any fun like this.. Might actually market the team and create some enthusiasm, and we certainly wouldn't want that :shakehead

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Not very groundbreaking. I was expecting a bit more Winter Classic-ish but I will buy one for sure. These limited jerseys are always a nice addition to my collection.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Man I hate your organization, but I almost stood up and applauded the video at my desk haha.. Too bad old man Lou won't let us have any fun like this.. Might actually market the team and create some enthusiasm, and we certainly wouldn't want that :shakehead

To be fair, we have been spoiled with some nice down-to-earth vids of our players. Rangertown, Winter Classic and now this. It's nice to see the players in a different setting and having fun.

moose11

Feb 17, 2006
Package arrived. All tickets and hat & scarf were included, as expected. Tickets come in a sealed large envelope and the hat & scarf are in a Rangers shopping bag inside the FedEx box.

I have two extra hat & scarf combos to sell. PM if interested in purchasing. Will include one combo for free if you buy one of my extra pairs of tickets to each game (Sec 424, Row 2 or Row 7).

29fYbanl.jpg

9FyoSlHl.jpg

Last edited:

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Well, no delivery, no update on tracking - package still listed as departed Memphis.
No update on estimated delivery date.
This is REALLY pathetic on the part of Fedex!

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Well, no delivery, no update on tracking - package still listed as departed Memphis.
No update on estimated delivery date.
This is REALLY pathetic on the part of Fedex!

Agreed.
At least, my package is in a sort facility in NY though

My estimated delivery went today from 12/20 to N/A...

edit: I see your update, FedEx also sucks in that it updates the status with a several hours delay on their website

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Agreed.
At least, my package is in a sort facility in NY though

My estimated delivery went today from 12/20 to N/A...

edit: I see your update, FedEx also sucks in that it updates the status with a several hours delay on their website

Same boat. In Jamaica.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Mine still listed as

12/19/2013 - Thursday 5:28 am
In transit MEMPHIS, TN

Estimated Delivery: N/A

Guess I'll have to wait till Monday!! :madfire:

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Mine still listed as

12/19/2013 - Thursday 5:28 am
In transit MEMPHIS, TN

Estimated Delivery: N/A

Guess I'll have to wait till Monday!! :madfire:

At local delivery facility this morning, but they have not issued a delivery exception, and it looks like ti will be Monday. Good thing the game isn't for another 5 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad