GDT: Rangers @ Capitals 12-27-13 7pm - 2 Points Lloyd

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
If he was a left shot that would definitely make sense but he isn't and as long as Oates is the coach I can't see McPhee shelling out the cash it would take to sign Girardi because if would mean one of Green, Carlson, or Girardi would be playing 3rd pairing minutes as a result.

Yeah that is the sad truth, unless they were willing to move forward without Green.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Yeah that is the sad truth, unless they were willing to move forward without Green.

give up on green at your own peril. its much smarter move to find a 3/4 LD defensive defenseman to play with green and behind alzner. this means moving forward without orlov or Schmidt. that creates a salary cap challenge though

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
give up on green at your own peril. its much smarter move to find a 3/4 LD defensive defenseman to play with green and behind alzner. this means moving forward without orlov or Schmidt. that creates a salary cap challenge though

I find it smarter to stop paying #1D money to someone who is far removed from that status.

He's a defensive liability and I'm not of the belief that a stout LD can make up for his deficiencies. Not to mention you'll be lucky to get him to play 75% of the season.

Halpysback*

oh cool. where do you find people striving this perpetual mediocrity? where is this the stated goal?

Doesn't need to be stated when it's implied so strongly.

But hey, lets hold a prayer circle for a cup. That should work :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad