Fwds
Charmin - Butters - OV
Fair - #1 Center - Bench Him
Chim - Rat - Wardo
NOT - BROOKS - LAICH

Defs
OrLuv - Marijaunas
Carlzner
Olerksine (yeah that doesn't work so much)

Goalies
Not-Yet-An Ego #2 / Ego #1

nyr_comp.gif

18-18-2

Fwds
Not-Lundqvist Not-Lundqvist Not-Lundqvist

Defs
Ryan McDonagh Dan Girardi
John Moore Anton Stralman
Michael Del Zotto Justin Falk

Goalies
Talbot, LundqVist (?)

Last edited:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Looks like Grubauer will get the start tonight. Holtby's GAA has gone up each of the last for seasons and his save percentage has gone down. Now that the team is two weeks into the Grubuer experiment is Oates still riding the hot hand or could he be the starter for the foreseeable future?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Looks like Grubauer will get the start tonight. Holtby's GAA has gone up each of the last for seasons and his save percentage has gone down. Now that the team is two weeks into the Grubuer experiment is Oates still riding the hot hand or could he be the starter for the foreseeable future?

Hot hand. but if you are asking for fantasy pick up gruby and play him untill oates switches back

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
he's done alright. but how many times will a puck squeeze through only to be saved by a defender at the last possible second?

Vladiator16*

Laich is out again...

What a waste of money this guy turned in to...

Talbot will get third consecutive start over healthy Lundqvist, WTF? Was Henrik really bad this season or this Talbot dude is this good? Sounds like a bit of goaltending controversy brewing in the Big Apple. I bet OV is happy Lundqvist isn't in though.

3-2 Caps.

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
First line will be a -1 or -2 as usual, s econd line will produce a goal, Ovechkin will score, we'll find ourselves in a nailbiter late in the third where either Ovechkin scores again or we lose.

MackenKracken

Jan 31, 2013
VA
I think we pull this out in a 4-3 or 5-4 type of fashion, with a big early lead only to let them back in it. however i do believe we still get the W. Ovi with at least one obviously. i bet Grabo nets one as well as wardo. would love to see orlov score.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
What a waste of money this guy turned in to...

Talbot will get third consecutive start over healthy Lundqvist, WTF? Was Henrik really bad this season or this Talbot dude is this good? Sounds like a bit of goaltending controversy brewing in the Big Apple. I bet OV is happy Lundqvist isn't in though.

3-2 Caps.

Lundqvist has struggled but has also had some ridiculosly bad luck with some goals. Rangers also scores more than a goal more per game when Talbot is playing.. they win with Talbot and lose with Lundqvist.. going with the hot goalie. He must be pissed right now though :laugh:

Would be sweet with a Hat Trick from Ovy tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad