OT: Puns n' COSes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So it looks like this is my last season as a Predators fan in Nashville. I got accepted into Brooklyn Law School yesterday. Maybe by the time I complete my JD the damn Rangers will be better. :laugh:

Congrats! And eff the Rags you can go boo Vesey if you ever get a night off..

Reactions: ThirdManIn

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
So it looks like this is my last season as a Predators fan in Nashville. I got accepted into Brooklyn Law School yesterday. Maybe by the time I complete my JD the damn Rangers will be better. :laugh:
Congrats, and speaking of lawyers in New York....

tenor.gif

Reactions: ThirdManIn

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I know hockey isn't everything but...

These last two months or so have been really awful for me personally and professionally. I genuinely don't know what I would do without the distraction of hockey. Probably have gone crazy by now.

We may not always agree, but just wanted to say thank you to this awesome community. You guys/gals and watching hockey keep life a little lighter.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

These last two months or so have been really awful for me personally and professionally. I genuinely don't know what I would do without the distraction of hockey. Probably have gone crazy by now.

We may not always agree, but just wanted to say thank you to this awesome community. You guys/gals and watching hockey keep life a little lighter.
Sorry things have been so rough. Let us know if we all need to meet up face to face to give you some support.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

Well crap. Now I can't give mr two time defending champion crap about possibly missing the playoffs in the points game

:D

Reactions: Roman Yoshi

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

Roman, or whatever your name is, you have an ear right here. In 2010, my fiancee died the week I was going to propose and immigrate to Canada, that summer a 'friend' pleed guilty to child (sexual) abuse charges, that winter my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. My advice? Get a therapist, cheerish those who shut up and listen, and use the pain to motivate you. If you feel like crying, cry, tears are poison to the soul; happy or sad. Walk through the fires. Every step you take, no matter the direction, is forward. And when you see light look up and tell life, 'I survived.' Don't say, 'is that the best you got?', because it isn't. Life is a sine wave of up and down, f*** you and I love you. It gets better because you get better. Every day you survive all the bullshit is a day stronger, and a day you become better.

I listen to give hope. Mostly for hope for myself as much as giving hope to others. Hope that someone will listen to me.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Roman, or whatever your name is, you have an ear right here. In 2010, my fiancee died the week I was going to propose and immigrate to Canada, that summer a 'friend' pleed guilty to child (sexual) abuse charges, that winter my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. My advice? Get a therapist, cheerish those who shut up and listen, and use the pain to motivate you. If you feel like crying, cry, tears are poison to the soul; happy or sad. Walk through the fires. Every step you take, no matter the direction, is forward. And when you see light look up and tell life, 'I survived.' Don't say, 'is that the best you got?', because it isn't. Life is a sine wave of up and down, **** you and I love you. It gets better because you get better. Every day you survive all the bull**** is a day stronger, and a day you become better.

I listen to give hope. Mostly for hope for myself as much as giving hope to others. Hope that someone will listen to me.

Dang man, I'm really sorry to hear all that. I remember some of that back in the day you mentioning you had stuff going on. Glad you came out on the other side.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Roman, or whatever your name is, you have an ear right here. In 2010, my fiancee died the week I was going to propose and immigrate to Canada, that summer a 'friend' pleed guilty to child (sexual) abuse charges, that winter my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. My advice? Get a therapist, cheerish those who shut up and listen, and use the pain to motivate you. If you feel like crying, cry, tears are poison to the soul; happy or sad. Walk through the fires. Every step you take, no matter the direction, is forward. And when you see light look up and tell life, 'I survived.' Don't say, 'is that the best you got?', because it isn't. Life is a sine wave of up and down, **** you and I love you. It gets better because you get better. Every day you survive all the bull**** is a day stronger, and a day you become better.

I believe that was the year whose end was "celebrated" by beating the stuffing out of an alarm clock with a sledgehammer. I'm sure I still have the photos around somewhere...

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I believe that was the year whose end was "celebrated" by beating the stuffing out of an alarm clock with a sledgehammer. I'm sure I still have the photos around somewhere...

I know it was Andi's idea but I still need a win. I mean a superduper win.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If it can't be in Wisconsin or Tennessee I'd much rather have it be someplace other than f***ing Pennsylvania or somewhere in the Northeast. What the hell are they going to do with the South Dakota rink if they win? Enclose the rink? I'm sure that preseason game outdoors in late September/early October would be great.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Soooooo defending champ Sergio Garcia made a 13 on the par 5 15th hole... that's totally Tin Cup right there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad