OT: Puns n' COSes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I feel like I'm in the minority here, but we all know there are some people who get a little upset if someone says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas because they feel like it's a slight to Christianity. That's fine if people feel that way, I don't care, and I default to saying Merry Christmas, but I've always considered "Happy Holidays" to mean some kind of combination of the week that includes Christmas and New Year's. Hence the term "the holiday season". I may be alone on that but I've been that way since I was in high school and wondered what all the fuss was about. Does anyone else fall in that category?

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Actual quote from me in Yankeeland:

'The porch is 10 degrees warmer than outside...To bad it's stil 17 mother f***ing degrees on the f***ing porch!"

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Meanwhile it's in the 30s where I am.

...back home it's closer to the low teens, but I just got into my hotel in middle Tennessee for the New Year's. :)

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Meanwhile it's in the 30s where I am.

...back home it's closer to the low teens, but I just got into my hotel in middle Tennessee for the New Year's. :)

Oh look, my middle fingers have erectile disfunction. They are up and pointing at you!

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! It's quite a ride for me this year, personally and hockey wise. Glad I was able to share some of it with such excellent and admirable folks. On to 2018, first stop Las Vegas!

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
It still dilutes your nominations unless there are 3 slots open.

Well, PF98 and I are delayed in Las Vegas. With the weather in Nashville, honestly not too disturbed by that!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Two things:

1. It is official - I am moving to Arizona at the end of this month. I'm officially retired as of Saturday, and I'm going to spend the rest of this month doing cleanup and whatnot.

2. OMG I got out just in time...
Congrats. You're a lucky guy. I love Arizona and would be very open to living there someday. I was this close (hand gesture) to going to school at Arizona State. I really like the urban desert areas, like the Phoenix/Vegas/Inland So Cal metro areas and all that.

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Ugh...I'm watching a college hockey team with all the talent in the world but no heart and zero mental fortitude.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Had it with Apple.......latest update to phone and constant changing when updating makes me crazy.
No I do not wish to set up Apple Pay!!!

Anyone have a phone they love that's easy......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad