Provorov

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don't know which part you mean. I think we have had the pizza discussion at least once a week, so I don't think it has been two months, but nor do I think Flyguy3911 was being sincere. Rebel doubtfully can make a better pizza than Papa John's with his dick, unless he can "produce" some delicious garlic butter or whatever that dipping juice is. And all foodies can **** off to the bottom-most depths of hell, so gourmet pizza is the worst. In addition, I am ****ing starving.
:laugh: I responding to this post:

I bet most serial killers eat chain pizza.

FLYguy and I posted at the same time so I didn't see it.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If you ever need a hand burning that carrotrocity down to the ground just let me know. That place doesn't deserve to exist.
:laugh: Yeah, it's an embarrassment to humanity. They don't even puree it properly to hide it... you can see chunks of carrot in the sauce...

I'm not a massive fan of pizza to start with, honestly, so I don't care all that much. I like pizza just fine, but I'll almost always prefer something else over it.

Burgers are my thing, in the way that others like pizza.

Reactions: TroutHockey

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oh damn, that's a real tricky one. Does Cap take one for the team so his date can have the perfect meal? Or is the love of proper pizza stronger than the love of Bunnaman?

You're right, it would be a close call, but you are forgetting one very important thing - he would never, ever stoop to eating some **** like that. Maybe some of the gingers in our pipeline would, and maybe that explains their thermonuclear tinting, but not Bunny. He has standards.

Reactions: Striiker and Magua

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I haven't had pizza in 462 days, but I still wouldn't dignify their stupidity with a visit.

Cap'n, I've always wondered if you've had any cheat days along the way in your quest for thinness. I admire the hell out of your dedication, because there's no way I couldn't smash a burger or pizza into my gut every once in a while if I were in your shoes.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Cap'n, I've always wondered if you've had any cheat days along the way in your quest for thinness. I admire the hell out of your dedication, because there's no way I couldn't smash a burger or pizza into my gut every once in a while if I were in your shoes.

Not even once, bud - my cheat days have consisted of having like an extra salmon, or some Thai food that is still kind of within the bounds of sense. I have no idea how I have done it, but now that I am in this rut, it is easier than bothering to cheat. I came pretty close a few times this semester - which was horse **** from the very beginning until the very end - but I wasn't actually that tempted. I'm not one of these turds who has an orgasm over talking about every weird forkful of **** I put in my mouth - I just want to get it over with most days so I can stuff a bunch of tobacco in there, even this vile local **** that tastes like ground up car tires.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Not even once, bud - my cheat days have consisted of having like an extra salmon, or some Thai food that is still kind of within the bounds of sense. I have no idea how I have done it, but now that I am in this rut, it is easier than bothering to cheat. I came pretty close a few times this semester - which was horse **** from the very beginning until the very end - but I wasn't actually that tempted. I'm not one of these turds who has an orgasm over talking about every weird forkful of **** I put in my mouth - I just want to get it over with most days so I can stuff a bunch of tobacco in there, even this vile local **** that tastes like ground up car tires.

Hahaha, that's fantastic. I know they have some wacky shit in some of those Asian countries. You a chew/dip guy? I am too but I only like to do it when I fish, or drive, or watch hockey, or work outside, or...

Do you have any plans to blow it out (literally and figuratively) when you hit a goal weight or anything? Will you ever enjoy the sweet joy that is a baconator in your lifetime? Either way, good luck with it man!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If you tried the pizza near me you'd understand.

These ****ing lunatics thicken their sauce with carrots so the **** is orange and sweet as ****. Disgusting garbage. I'd rather take mass produced than a ****ing Chernobyl style abomination.

My Dad used to have his own pizza places so I know what family owned pizza is supposed to be like. This isn't it.

That's fair enough.

The only solution is quite obvious. You have to move.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Been an Eagles and football fan my entire life, but I can understand why foreigners might think it's boring.

5-10 seconds of actual action... then 30 seconds of replays, zooming in on random dudes on the sidelines, and commentators babbling on about nothing... repeat.

It doesn't have the same flow and more consistent action that hockey does.

Reactions: kudymen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad