Provorov

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Awesome interview, this guy is a hockey playing robot. He does have a bit of a personality but he is so clearly focused and driven.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Did you here about Football and Papa John's: Pizza sales are down because less people are watching football on TV. Or maybe because their pizza is not quite as good as our local Italian pizzeria ......??? [ and cheaper to boot] Who also delivers......How about you? Papa John's or your local pizzeria. My Italian restaurant serves the best kind of pizza: Brooklyn pizza. How many of you have eaten a Roberta's pizza or Di Fara pizza or Spumoni Gardens pizza in Brooklyn? Heaven.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I have to agree with Provorov that football is boring compared to hockey. About the only time I watch football is with other people so I don't even have a team I root for.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Did you here about Football and Papa John's: Pizza sales are down because less people are watching football on TV. Or maybe because their pizza is not quite as good as our local Italian pizzeria ......??? [ and cheaper to boot] Who also delivers......How about you? Papa John's or your local pizzeria. My Italian restaurant serves the best kind of pizza: Brooklyn pizza. How many of you have eaten a Roberta's pizza or Di Fara pizza or Spumoni Gardens pizza in Brooklyn? Heaven.
:thumbu:

Every year for Christmas I overnight my buddy 6 Roberta’s pizzas, some local hoagies, and a heap of Italian cured meats. He can’t get any of it now that he’s in Texas and it kills him.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'll take the chain pizza.
giphy.gif

All the local places around me (like within 10-15 minutes, I'm not going further than that for pizza) are TRASH.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I would be perfectly content if I could only eat Roberta’s pizza for the rest of my life.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Chain pizza is a f***ing disgrace. Papa John's, Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Cici's (shiver), etc can all burn in hell. It takes some hard work and dedication for a standard Italian place to make pizza that's worse than a chain. Not impossible, but really tough. Hell, I've had frozen pizzas that are better than chain pizzas.

In my opinion, if you like chain pizza the best, you just haven't ever had good pizza. Either that or your taste in food is that of a garbage-person. Chain pizza is best left for those people in middle America that don't know any better since that is literally their only option.

Reactions: Rebels57

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

papa john pizza is garbage. that is the reason for poor sales. not the other fake news.
like you I prefer the local pizza places here. they pies are a hundred times better than dominoes and pizza hut as well

Reactions: Rebels57

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Or you can look at them as very different things that aren't directly comparable, like someone who isn't a psychopath. :laugh:

It's just pizza.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Chain pizza is a ****ing disgrace. Papa John's, Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Cici's (shiver), etc can all burn in hell. It takes some hard work and dedication for a standard Italian place to make pizza that's worse than a chain. Not impossible, but really tough. Hell, I've had frozen pizzas that are better than chain pizzas.

In my opinion, if you like chain pizza the best, you just haven't ever had good pizza. Either that or your taste in food is that of a garbage-person. Chain pizza is best left for those people in middle America that don't know any better since that is literally their only option.

Well said.

Reactions: TroutHockey

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Nope.

Favoring chain pizza over mom & pop pizza = psychopath. It has been decided.
If you tried the pizza near me you'd understand.

These f***ing lunatics thicken their sauce with carrots so the shit is orange and sweet as ****. Disgusting garbage. I'd rather take mass produced than a f***ing Chernobyl style abomination.

My Dad used to have his own pizza places so I know what family owned pizza is supposed to be like. This isn't it.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I don't know which part you mean. I think we have had the pizza discussion at least once a week, so I don't think it has been two months, but nor do I think Flyguy3911 was being sincere. Rebel doubtfully can make a better pizza than Papa John's with his dick, unless he can "produce" some delicious garlic butter or whatever that dipping juice is. And all foodies can **** off to the bottom-most depths of hell, so gourmet pizza is the worst. In addition, I am ****ing starving.

Reactions: Magua

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We need to keep drafting Russians. He misses talking with other Russian teammates so let's make sure he has some.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad