Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
There was no audio for last night's game. AHL Live says it was a problem at the arena (shocking).

As has been said already, Agostino-JFK-Cehlarik were on another level. MacIntyre was very good, with the exception of the first goal, which was a softie.

Springfield is on a iheart channel.

Alot of teams are on iheart tunein an the such.

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
JFK with one off a rebound. Good play by Cehlarik.
Admire the cause but these pink jerseys are just awful. Agostino is too good for this league, would like to see him get a legitimate shot in the NHL. 1-1 in the second.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2017-10-13_21-48-5.png

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Here’s the stat sheet for the game:

https://lscluster.hockeytech.com/ga...php?client_code=ahl&game_id=1017151&lang_id=1

Just off that, eventful night for the JFK line. Scored one on the PP and two at ES, but also gave up a SH goal and an ES goal. Good to see young players producing, but the coaches may be looking at them tightening up the D as well?

Gabrielle with 3 shots, Zboril with an assist and +1, Lauzon a +1 with two shots.

Hopefully, someone who was at the game can add some context.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Here’s the stat sheet for the game:

https://lscluster.hockeytech.com/ga...php?client_code=ahl&game_id=1017151&lang_id=1

Just off that, eventful night for the JFK line. Scored one on the PP and two at ES, but also gave up a SH goal and an ES goal. Good to see young players producing, but the coaches may be looking at them tightening up the D as well?

Gabrielle with 3 shots, Zboril with an assist and +1, Lauzon a +1 with two shots.

Hopefully, someone who was at the game can add some context.
Going tonight with a group so you will get hard hitting in a nut shell breakdown tomorrow

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
Man, looking at the scoresheet above I realized how bad the AHL is at stats. The Zboril assist should have gone to O'Gara and Cave should have had an assist on the Cehlarik goal. The JFK line was only on for the SH goal defensively and it was due to a bad decision by Cave along the boards but then a terribly soft play by JFK at the top of the zone. The line was terrific overall but I don't think JFK is ready for the physicality of the NHL. I am really interested in seeing how Cehlarik progresses. He is a very European style player, and I say that as someone who has immense respect for European hockey. He really thinks the game well and slows it down a la a Krejci. You could see the game was too fast for him last year in the NHL but I don't think it will be when they decide he is ready. I think he is very close.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Man, looking at the scoresheet above I realized how bad the AHL is at stats. The Zboril assist should have gone to O'Gara and Cave should have had an assist on the Cehlarik goal. The JFK line was only on for the SH goal defensively and it was due to a bad decision by Cave along the boards but then a terribly soft play by JFK at the top of the zone. The line was terrific overall but I don't think JFK is ready for the physicality of the NHL. I am really interested in seeing how Cehlarik progresses. He is a very European style player, and I say that as someone who has immense respect for European hockey. He really thinks the game well and slows it down a la a Krejci. You could see the game was too fast for him last year in the NHL but I don't think it will be when they decide he is ready. I think he is very close.

That was my bad, not the AHL. The Falcons didn’t have an ES goal (SH and PP).

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Super weak goal on McIntyre.

Providence now down 3-1 deserve better

Cehlarik strong game again hit cross bar and pretty much doing what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad