Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
The Springfield bleeping thunderbirds have a radio play by play and we don't. Sad.

Also ahl.com says Lauzon wearing an "A" already, is this confirmed or typo?

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Cehlarik with goal and assist already.
Cehlarik assist was excellent as he avoided confrontation at the bench to make a play that led to JFK goal

Bad bad goal by McIntyre

I never really considered Fitzgerald seriously but he's once again impressed - he may not be a step ahead he's two

Reactions: Wack Edwards

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Cehlarik assist was excellent as he avoided confrontation at the bench to make a play that led to JFK goal

Bad bad goal by McIntyre

I never really considered Fitzgerald seriously but he's once again impressed - he may not be a step ahead he's two

Thanks DK...Cehlarik's passing skills are unreal. What impressed me most from the games I've watched him play.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thanks DK...Cehlarik's passing skills are unreal. What impressed me most from the games I've watched him play.
Second period messy and Cehlarik got a 4 minute penalty they just killed

Cehlarik looks very good

JFK playing well on Pk- strong game so far

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The Cehlarik-JFK -Agostino if they hang around is going to roll through teams

McIntyre great period

Cross with a bomb 4-1

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Tracked Senyshyn entire shift

Goal Senyshyn

Nice one !!!

Congrats kid

Reactions: cat400

ShadyAcorn

Oct 7, 2017
The Springfield bleeping thunderbirds have a radio play by play and we don't. Sad.

Also ahl.com says Lauzon wearing an "A" already, is this confirmed or typo?
New to forums but have P Bruins membership seats. Lauzon is not wearing the "A", but from what I am seeing should be. He is a beast.

Senyshyn got a goal but has been a little underwhelming so far. Same with Zboril. Lauzon and JFK have easily been the best on the ice tonight. McIntyre let in a lame goal but otherwise has been solid. Waiting for a review right now.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Great to hear about these youngsters. The log jam gets more jammed. Can't see them bringing these guys up really quickly with all bodies they can't play right now.

ShadyAcorn

Oct 7, 2017
To follow up the "A"s are Swarz and Porter. The "C" is Cross.

Props to O'Gara as well. Didn't mention him in the last post. The challenge failed so it's 5-2 with 2:30 left. Lauzon was getting chippy and seems to be the best talent on the ice tonight.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
To follow up the "A"s are Swarz and Porter. The "C" is Cross.

Props to O'Gara as well. Didn't mention him in the last post. The challenge failed so it's 5-2 with 2:30 left. Lauzon was getting chippy and seems to be the best talent on the ice tonight.
Good assessment- I am a huge Lauzon fan (drafted him in my SIM league and still have) he was chippy but I wouldn't have said he was best talent - he was running around a bit but his future looks bright

Vets like Swarz and Cross and Agostino looked smooth and played well

Cehlarik got and deserved first star

He was calm and his decision making was excellent

I've always been lukewarm on him but I am impressed

Reactions: Blowfish

ShadyAcorn

Oct 7, 2017
DKH post: 136478779 said:
Good assessment- I am a huge Lauzon fan (drafted him in my SIM league and still have) he was chippy but I wouldn't have said he was best talent - he was running around a bit but his future looks bright

Vets like Swarz and Cross and Agostino looked smooth and played well

Cehlarik got and deserved first star

He was calm and his decision making was excellent

I've always been lukewarm on him but I am impressed
Swarz, Cross, and the other vets definitely impressed. I sit a few seats from the glass close to the Blue line across from the Bruins bench, so I see more defense than offense. There were a few times that I saw Lauzon stop a few Springfield rushes. O'Gara had some key blocked shots as well. Overall though, Lauzon was the one who really stuck out to me.

The one timer by Cross was awesome. Heinen was another player who really looked good. He had a couple nice steals and seemed to keep the puck moving for the B's. Senyshyn is fast and plays tall, but I was hoping to see more. I was at the preseason game last week and felt the same way.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Swarz, Cross, and the other vets definitely impressed. I sit a few seats from the glass close to the Blue line across from the Bruins bench, so I see more defense than offense. There were a few times that I saw Lauzon stop a few Springfield rushes. O'Gara had some key blocked shots as well. Overall though, Lauzon was the one who really stuck out to me.

The one timer by Cross was awesome. Heinen was another player who really looked good. He had a couple nice steals and seemed to keep the puck moving for the B's. Senyshyn is fast and plays tall, but I was hoping to see more. I was at the preseason game last week and felt the same way.
That's great news because I was consciously trying to watch Zboril and Lauzon but know I didn't do as focused as I'd have liked.

I mostly watched JFK and Cehlarik

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
It might be a good idea to let Cehlarik and JFK develop chemistry all year, NHL injuries permitting. That could be a nice 3rd line pairing for 18/19.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I knew since the playoffs about Arnesson. I must have read it wrong about Johansson because I can't find him going to Sweden anywhere.

As far as I know, Johansson is still injured? It looked like he got concussed in one of the rookie games (vs BUF?) and hasn’t played since. Hopefully, they are just being careful with him.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
As far as I know, Johansson is still injured? It looked like he got concussed in one of the rookie games (vs BUF?) and hasn’t played since. Hopefully, they are just being careful with him.

Add him to P bruins...yikes scary stuff. P bruins full of young very very promising prospects. How the bruins ended up middle of pack NHL top prospect pools for prospect pool is beyond me.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Add him to P bruins...yikes scary stuff. P bruins full of young very very promising prospects. How the bruins ended up middle of pack NHL top prospect pools for prospect pool is beyond me.

Plus, they have kids like Frederic, Lindgren, Donato, Vaakanainen, and others in the pipeline. I think they should be Top 5 for prospect groups, but I’m biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad