Prospect Info: Prospects in Sweden 2022-23 Season! (CHL and SHL Schedules, highlights and more)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Why would we talk about draft eligibles here instead of the 2023 draft thread?

That’s where I start to get angry now.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Quite honestly I prefer the Swedish title. I find it annoying that if I want to find out something on one of our prospects I have to find the thread headlined by a Maple Leaf prospect

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
giphy.gif
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a...

prospect that may or may not be of Swedish descent, and may or may not be currently playing in Sweden?

Reactions: jaster

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
I think we should retire Fedorov’s number.
Fedorov was my favorite player growing up but he turned down 50 mil for 5 years to go sign for less in anaheim. Hmm that said maybe he still deserves to be retired considering what other players get their numbers retired in other franchises.

Reactions: 91Feds

Deleted member 338584

Fedorov was my favorite player growing up but he turned down 50 mil for 5 years to go sign for less in anaheim. Hmm that said maybe he still deserves to be retired considering what other players get their numbers retired in other franchises.
If my memory serves me right - Fedorov wanted some time to work on his personal life away from the rink (Kournikova and Bure) - I recall Holland was losing patience and so the 2 sides split.

I do agree #91 needs to be retired.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Looks like Dower-Nilsson was on a 3rd line with Lundqvist and Friberg in practice. Good sign for his chances to make the team out of the gate.

I’m excited to see what he can do with regular SHL ice. His movements with the puck and his skating looked much improved at the prospect camp this summer.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
A friendly between Mora and Leksands starting in about an hour

Johansson, our most recent 4th pick getting some run with the main team (played a ton with U20 team last year)

Grewe in the lineup for Mora

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
A friendly between Mora and Leksands starting in about an hour

Johansson, our most recent 4th pick getting some run with the main team (played a ton with U20 team last year)

Grewe in the lineup for Mora

It’s kind of a bummer that he couldn’t cut it in liiga or the SHL. I had hoped he could be a good 4th line pest.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
I just saw highlights of the Sweden - Canada prelim game and it looks like Neiderbach had a a goal and an assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad