Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion: Even Our Germans We Export To Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
One under the radar prospect to keep an eye on, Ryan O'Reilly playing at ASU. Having a good year and progressing nicely

Christien

May 1, 2010
Denver comes back to beat Miami tonight 5-4 in OT

Red Savage scores 2 Goals to continue his great freshman season for an awful RedHawks team.... Mazur has an assist in the game too
Red Savage is a really exciting prospect. He’s got a long way to go but we kind of reminds me of a Cirelli type of player

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Red Savage is a really exciting prospect. He’s got a long way to go but we kind of reminds me of a Cirelli type of player

Cirelli's production is of course ambitious for Savage, but sometimes those "jack of all trades" players continue to elevate their game as levels progress. I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility of him developing into a good middle six player.

For all of the heat that Draper and our NA scouts seem to take on this board, I generally like the work they've done to bring in guys like Sebrango, Savage, and Mazur, who I think have a pretty good chance of making the NHL considering their draft location.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Cirelli's production is of course ambitious for Savage, but sometimes those "jack of all trades" players continue to elevate their game as levels progress. I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility of him developing into a good middle six player.

For all of the heat that Draper and our NA scouts seem to take on this board, I generally like the work they've done to bring in guys like Sebrango, Savage, and Mazur, who I think have a pretty good chance of making the NHL considering their draft location.
Oh absolutely, I’m not saying that he’s going to be Cirelli, just a similar type of player. Cirelli is his best case scenario I think.

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Don't let Cossa get hot... How about back to back shutouts in 2 days

24 Saves in 6-0 Win... It's not like Edmonton dominated, they scored 6 Goals on only 26 Shots
Wish he played for different teams, how about college or SHL

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
It's almost as if 99% of goalies take a while to develop and have their ups and downs. Come to me in five years and we can talk about if Cossa is a "bust". Even then may be too early.

Reactions: golffuul

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Wish he played for different teams, how about college or SHL
why? Even with back-to-back shutouts he's clearly not dominating the league he's in. Seems like it's a good situation for him to be the undisputed starter and play a lot of games. He's gone through adversity and hopefully comes out stronger because of it.. much better than being in some situation where any struggles would lead to sitting on the bench for weeks.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
why? Even with back-to-back shutouts he's clearly not dominating the league he's in. Seems like it's a good situation for him to be the undisputed starter and play a lot of games. He's gone through adversity and hopefully comes out stronger because of it.. much better than being in some situation where any struggles would lead to sitting on the bench for weeks.
If he is facing 7 shot a game what is good for him , be patient and ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille