Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion: Even Our Germans We Export To Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
If he is facing 7 shot a game what is good for him , be patient and ready?
That was just one game, and it may be a useful experience to face a low amount of shots and remain sharp.
Nothing helps him more than playing lots of hockey..

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Top 10 Matchup with Denver and St. Cloud State on CBS Sports Network right now just started

Early Goal for SCS... All 3 guys in the lineup for us

Christien

May 1, 2010
This Denver game is pretty great, Buium's rush on the PP led to the go-ahead goal by Denver in the 3rd. There's still almost a full period of hockey left, too.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Nice to see our college guys succeeding. We're gonna hopefully have some good young depth coming up soon.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Super excited about Mazur, but just some perspective in the Mazur vs. Mastrosimone discussion that AFAIK hasn't existed in this thread until this moment.....

Denver is an offensive wagon that puts up almost 5 goals a game. BU is more pedestrian, scoring about 3 goals a game. Mazur is outpacing Mastrosimone in points, but Mazur is 6th on his team, while Mastrosimone is his team's points leader.

I really like both these kids, and I have them grouped with Soderblom and Niederbach as sort of 2nd-tier forward prospects. I don't expect all 4 to make it to Detroit, but I think each individually has a solid chance, and I like the mix of skillsets they collectively offer.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida

(In my best Scottish accent) Thanks Lassi.
a8645ee7baae451dbe0cf99bf68b6dbf.jpg

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
Wonder if the dough heads who said it was a nepotism pick will keep banging that drum with more and more of this stuff coming out about him this season

It takes some smarts to acknoledge, that you were dead wrong. On the other hand, if you are smart enough to acknoledge this you are not going to post stupid shit on internet forum in the first place.

Reactions: newfy

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Calling Mazur a nepotism pick seems so strange when there's an actual nepotism pick they could be pointing to.

If you believe in nepotism picks, both of them have plenty enough to be qualified. And it just goes to show you that nepotism is only a bad thing if it fails.

It’ll be difficult to speak a negative word if Mazur becomes an everyday NHLer. I won’t say it will never happen because people will find the 4th rounder that made it big as a reason we should complain, but most people will be more than content.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
It's the rare pick which has overachieved expectations. That's great. Remember only problem with Mazur was being overager, already was available at 2020 draft. Overagers usually won't go that high.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Wonder if the dough heads who said it was a nepotism pick will keep banging that drum with more and more of this stuff coming out about him this season

you'd think at some point you'd run out of straw to put in that man

you've been the only one banging that drum for the better part of a year at this point

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
2019 drafted 19 year old Tyutyaev in seven round, had ppg
2020 drafted Catton more than ppg defenseman, huge progress from previous year
2021 drafted Mazur Got 44 points compare to previous season he had only 13 points.
3 of them were drafted d+ 1 with huge progress . My expectations Draper going to do the same again this draft

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
you'd think at some point you'd run out of straw to put in that man

you've been the only one banging that drum for the better part of a year at this point

Its funny whenever it comes up, you hate it being pointed out. Eat your crow and be quiet about it, Mazur looks like a really solid pick. Shitty takes get remembered, your take was shitty and the fact you get triggered about it is hilarious to me

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Its funny whenever it comes up, you hate it being pointed out. Eat your crow and be quiet about it, Mazur looks like a really solid pick. Shitty takes get remembered, your take was shitty and the fact you get triggered about it is hilarious to me

Also, how the hell is it a strawman if it's true?

Hey, I know I said it, but I want it to no longer be mentioned, so now it's a strawman.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Also, how the hell is it a strawman if it's true?

Hey, I know I said it, but I want it to no longer be mentioned, so now it's a strawman.

it's the literal definition of a strawman

he's the only one who ever brings up Mazur in that way for as I said the better part of a year at this point and i've never even said anything about the Mazur pick outside of vaguely saying I didn't like it at the time of the draft(which was more about the overager aspect than anything else to be honest) yet because I get annoyed by his silly arguments it's all "your take" this and "your take" that

Last edited:

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
it's the literal definition of a strawman

he's the only one who ever brings up Mazur in that way for as I said the better part of a year at this point and i've never even said anything about the Mazur pick outside of vaguely saying I didn't like it at the time of the draft(which was more about the overager aspect than anything else to be honest) yet because I get annoyed by his silly arguments it's all "your take" this and "your take" that

I'm not calling anyone out specifically, because I honestly don't remember who said what at this point. But I do remember some dumb takes on the Mazur pick in regards to Draper. And I say that as someone who criticized Draper for drafting his kid. Anyway, it can't be a strawman if people actually said the thing that newfy is referencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad