Prospect Info: Prokhor Poltapov, F (33rd overall, 2021) Zvedza Moskva (VHL)

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022

Reminds me of the time I got yelled at in practice, so we're doing a drill where we were skating out of a corner supposed to go in a straight line and let d-men nail us along the boards and forwards had to take the hit but being a kid and having a penchant for hockey obviously I have ADD and didn't fully listen to drill instructions I just thought cool skate fast with the biscuit and don't get hit so when he came flying in I hit the brakes teammate blasts himself into the boards and I was scolded fairly

• Haha
Reactions: KiwiGriff

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
anything new to report? 5g 5a 41gms, guessing he's still just getting limited bottom 6 mins.
Here’s his recent TOI:

IMG_0454.png

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
He looks like he's going nowhere in Russia. Not a great pick for top of round 2
Both Russian picks were not good ones and bizarre at the time with who was on the board. Tons of defensive prospects on the board at the time. Just another feather in Adams cap of awful.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Both Russian picks were not good ones and bizarre at the time with who was on the board. Tons of defensive prospects on the board at the time. Just another feather in Adams cap of awful.
I think it's still too early to judge, he was always going to be a slow roaster. Wouldn't be the 1st young player to struggle in the KHL when given limited mins. Still produces against his peers when dropped a level. Will reserve judgement after he gets to NA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad