Prestige Worldwide (360) - BRUINS Available! - Need Reserves

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
I am all for fair punishment.

I feel disallowing UFA signings as a bit rough, however, them needing to sit their starters for the playoffs way way way too lenient, hell I'm of the mindset goalies barely matter at all in-game (not sim).

I'm also in agreement, trades should not give people free reign to ignore the consequences.

Maybe miss 2-3 days of UFA signing, and if that rule is broken they are either kicked or put on probation and required to trade a 1st and said players? to whom I don't know lol

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I am all for fair punishment.

I feel disallowing UFA signings as a bit rough, however, them needing to sit their starters for the playoffs way way way too lenient, hell I'm of the mindset goalies barely matter at all in-game (not sim).

I'm also in agreement, trades should not give people free reign to ignore the consequences.

Maybe miss 2-3 days of UFA signing, and if that rule is broken they are either kicked or put on probation and required to trade a 1st and said players? to whom I don't know lol

We will likely only do a few UFA windows in july anyway--thenskip to season 2 (when ppl can still sign free agents)

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
The Rangers punishment for starting Lundqvist for 80 games should be he allows me to play his CPU for the two games we have this block. :naughty::sarcasm:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Get your games in as soon as possible. If we can resolve all playoff spots early, we can advance early.

The advance is currently scheduled for January 9 at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Claytoon

Nov 3, 2012
Howard had played 70 and I got 4 left can I use him for the last for seeing as I have played 14 games with gustavsson?

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Howard had played 70 and I got 4 left can I use him for the last for seeing as I have played 14 games with gustavsson?

I have 2 left and joined late and still made sure Brodeur was at 70 games now to finish at 72. I believe he stated earlier no goalie is to start more than 72gp and that is the rule. Nothing to do with how many a backup can start but a limit to how much a starter can go.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas

no goalie can play more than 72 games. You obviously changed goalies in game quite a bit, but the goal is to limit the games the primary goalie plays. The easiest way is to simply cap it at 72.

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Id say have them forfeit a high draft pick (2nd rd) to the team opposite them in the standings or something.

Also. If a starter goalie has to sit in the playoffs are you talking the entire playoffs? Round? 1 or 2 games?

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
:canes will be very inactive these next 7-14 days, so feel free to play my CPU! This also means I will not be around for the 1st or even 2nd round of the playoffs.

So a non-playoff team may take over the Canes and play my first series if they wish!

Best of luck to everyone in their playoff push and playoff series!

Claytoon

Nov 3, 2012
Shout out to the northwest division being the only teams that have clinched playoff spots in the west... Yikes

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Id say have them forfeit a high draft pick (2nd rd) to the team opposite them in the standings or something.

Also. If a starter goalie has to sit in the playoffs are you talking the entire playoffs? Round? 1 or 2 games?

A second isn't nearly enough, IMO. most of those prospects are useless. Rangers or Tampa would gladly give up a second to start Lundquist / Quick 10 more games.

The goalie will sit however many games they are over the 72 limit, but the problem with only using that is that it only hurts teams that make the playoffs.

I dunno. Chuck and I will talk about it.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:rangers have been temp-kicked. His rosters was unplayable, and he's generally been AWOL.

Genocide, send another request and I'll readmit you, but we hope you can be a bit more active in the thread and chatzy.

Raekwon

Nov 28, 2011
I'm going to have to drop out guys, way too much stuff going on. Good luck with the league and hopefully someone takes the bruins to the promised land.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I'm going to have to drop out guys, way too much stuff going on. Good luck with the league and hopefully someone takes the bruins to the promised land.

Sad to see you go, but thanks for the note.

We will find a replacement for next year.

That means that the following teams are CPU playable:

:canes, :bruins, :jets, :rangers (until Geno returns--he's already clinched 1 seed in the Eastern conference)

Last edited:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
with only a handful of playoff spots left, we're looking good to begin the playoffs one night early, Wednesday, January 8, 2012.

Not certain, yet, but make a concerted push to get your games in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad