GDT: Preseason Game 6: Penguins

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I don't think you understand.

Sprong is about to be legendary with the wings. He was here first. Schoolyard rules apply.
Exactly. The established vets, even coming to a new team, bully the "lessers" into giving up the number. Usually with a token payoff.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I don't remember anybody in my schoolyard pulling a brand new BMW into my driveway to thank me for changing my number.
Exactly. The established vets, even coming to a new team, bully the "lessers" into giving up the number. Usually with a token payoff.
When people dont got it, they just dont got it.

Both of you, just. dont. got. it.

It's hard to explain, so I won't try to do that. All I'm saying is, if Sprong has to change his number just because a UFA comes in that just so happens to have accolades, then what are we even doing here? Are we not a standup organization that when a player comes here, takes his time making a big decision like choosing their number for a fresh start with a new club, and we are just going to say "look here idiot, we signed a player better than you, so you have to change"?

I thought you guys cared about a classy organization Detroit is, especially with Yzerman at the helm? Seriously? Here's another question for you: How dare you.

Reactions: Murmansk16A

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023

It's hard to explain, so I won't try to do that. All I'm saying is, if Sprong has to change his number just because a UFA comes in that just so happens to have accolades, then what are we even doing here? Are we not a standup organization that when a player comes here, takes his time making a big decision like choosing their number for a fresh start with a new club, and we are just going to say "look here idiot, we signed a player better than you, so you have to change"?

I thought you guys cared about a classy organization Detroit is, especially with Yzerman at the helm? Seriously? Here's another question for you: How dare you.
It's hard to explain because you're wrong lol.

IF Kane comes to Detroit, they'll give him his number.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
1696520460001.png

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Sprong............................................................................................................Kane
......Sprong..............................................................................................Kane
.................Sprong.........................................................................Kane
....................................Sprong........................................Kane
...........................................................Sprong...Kane
.................................................................Sprane
................................................................SPRAIN

Holy jumpin'! Mid-ice collision, Sprong and Kane low ankle sprains, OUT FOR THE SEASON!!!!!

Reactions: Detroit Knights

Indrid Cold

Oct 24, 2022
Apparently a rumor has surfaced about the Leafs actually shopping Nylander and Detroit was 1 of 4 teams that apparently acquired. Nylander for Raymond +. Would you do it? He still young and also another 40 goal scorer.
I don't know.... I would offer up some D prospects and
Apparently a rumor has surfaced about the Leafs actually shopping Nylander and Detroit was 1 of 4 teams that apparently acquired. Nylander for Raymond +. Would you do it? He still young and also another 40 goal scorer.

I would have to think long and hard about that one....

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
In general people need to chill on 18-22 year olds.
Oh c'mon. When Holland took Rasmussen, the whole thing played out like the bust we all knew he was...

Oh wait.

Well clearly once Planet Earth raised an eyebrow at Yzerman taking Seider at six overall...

Hmm. Maybe not a good example there either.

Aha! Hardly ANYBODY wanted to take Danielson with their first pick this year, and just LOOK at how slowly he's...

*waves white flag*

Air Budd Dwyer

Feb 11, 2012
Detroit
NARRATOR: "It was, indeed, just that simple, my man."

I’m a big fan of the pettiness to dig up some valueless posts from the preseason just to prove you’re right in a debate lol. Very nice.

it is amazing how you don't understand sarcasm. It's hilarious, but please go on and think you are "dunking" on me. Lmao
Dude, it wasn’t just a dunk. It was a reverse tomahawk slam, testicles straight to the face. You’ll never recover from this humiliation lol.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I’m a big fan of the pettiness to dig up some valueless posts from the preseason just to prove you’re right in a debate lol. Very nice.

Dude, it wasn’t just a dunk. It was a reverse tomahawk slam, testicles straight to the face. You’ll never recover from this humiliation lol.
Your right, I don't know how I'll be able to ever recover and let my son know that he is already doomed at the age of 4.

I'm ruined.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
it is amazing how you don't understand sarcasm. It's hilarious, but please go on and think you are "dunking" on me. Lmao

That's an awful long post chain of some lengthy posts to claim sarcasm.

And you certainly have such a storied history of providing quality content. :sarcasm:

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
That's an awful long post chain of some lengthy posts to claim sarcasm.

And you certainly have such a storied history of providing quality content. :sarcasm:
So when I fully explained his accolades and why he will obviously get 88 multiple times varying multiple threads after the debauchery of you and @norrisnick not understand sarcasm at all, then you said I was a troll for some reason...oh that's because you don't understand sarcasm (got it).

Oh wait, I get it now, you are now trolling me thinking that I trolled you and believing that you are in a troll off. Nice!

To give context, this is some of the many apparently "not sarcastic enough to fully understand by idiots" post I wrote. Don't worry, I'll post this in the other threads that you keep talking about it.
absolutely not. Kane needs to earn it sire!

I don't think you understand.

Sprong is about to be legendary with the wings. He was here first. Schoolyard rules apply.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
So when I fully explained his accolades and why he will obviously get 88 multiple times varying multiple threads after the debauchery of you and @norrisnick not understand sarcasm at all, then you said I was a troll for some reason...oh that's because you don't understand sarcasm (got it).

Oh wait, I get it now, you are now trolling me thinking that I trolled you and believing that you are in a troll off. Nice!

To give context, this is some of the many apparently "not sarcastic enough to fully understand by idiots" post I wrote. Don't worry, I'll post this in the other threads that you keep talking about it.
Why in the f*** am I being dragged into this?

You're worse at reading sarcasm than you claim whatshisnuts is...

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
...So anyways, I still think Thanksgiving leftovers last well beyond 3 days, but that's just me.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
because you joined in on the conversation when I was being sarcastic in the first place lmao.

I'll retract because you didn't go in on it as much as the other idiot but you definitely chimed in. I am glad you are coming back at me though so now I can fully cross back over to the @OgeeOgelthorpe side from the debacle a few weeks ago.

That was a close one.

also, to be clear, I re read the post and it does seem like I am calling you an idiot; however, i was not. That was a separate paragraph, so I wasn't saying that to you. Anywho, back to the regular scheduled programming.
Good good, let the @OgeeOgelthorpe hate flow.... Chili's bashing, jive turkey, cotton-headed ninny muggins.

• Haha
Reactions: Detroit Knights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad