GDT: Preseason Game 6: Penguins

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Had to rewind the game to see what happened, but Harkins got in high on Raymond's head from the blind side. Sneaky dirty play, but still not an excuse to take a dumb penalty. Hopefully they don't do the in the regular season.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
Had to rewind the game to see what happened, but Harkins got in high on Raymond's head from the blind side. Sneaky dirty play, but still not an excuse to take a dumb penalty. Hopefully they don't do the in the regular season.
no take the pen its preseason who cares. that was dirty by harkins.

Reactions: izlez

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
The good news is our defense might be the best in the league in a few years
the bad news is Ray Ray doesn’t look so hot :(

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
That's what Simon can do... excellent shot
14i029.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FriendlyGhost92

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
Mo, Ed, ASP, Walmart and whoever else emerges from our stable of D. We might have an utterly elite D core but boy do we need offensive help.
This. I had high hopes for Raymond but it seems his peak was his rookie year. He looks like a (maybe) average second liner as of right now.

We have a handful of decent forward prospects but none with super high offensive upside.

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
What number would Kane wear if we do sign him? 88 is Sprongs number
I think better player should keep number,

This. I had high hooes for Raymone but it seeme his peak was his rookie year. He looks like a (maybe) average second liner as of right now.

We have a handful of decent forward prospects but none with super high offensive upside.
In the end , size does matter

N0cturne

Jul 10, 2022
This. I had high hopes for Raymond but it seems his peak was his rookie year. He looks like a (maybe) average second liner as of right now.

When your best goal scoring prospect doesn't develop and then you draft a guy like Kasper with no offense it really sets us back. I'm loving our young blueliners and am excited about Danielson, but I have no idea who the hell is going to score goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad