GDT: Preseason Game 5: Coyotes @ kings - 7:30 PM - NHLN

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
The only forwards not in that lineup are Rinaldo, Duclair, and Cousins. I have a strong feeling that this might be the projected lineup, those three player are likely to be cut, sit or traded before opening night. Given the defensive lineup this makes sense. It is strange that they are keeping someone like Rinaldo around and they're not even going to play him tonight. Are they really going to cut him without giving him another chance? Why keep him around in the first place?

Rinaldo is suspended first 4-5 games.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Maybe we will start with 14 forwards and let youngsters and depth veteran hustle guys cycle in and out for each over for a while. If the Ronaldos or Kempes slow down, they're toast. If Strome or Keller or whoever can't take control of their own destinies, then they get to see how much noise they can make in Tucson.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Kings Lines:

Brown-Kopitar-Brodzinski
Pearson-Carter-Toffoli
Andreoff-Kempe-Cammalleri
Clifford-Shore-Lewis

Forbort-Doughty
Muzzin-Martinez
Fantenberg-Folin
Quick
?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I got bored and messed around in MS Paint for about 5 minutes.

ogqz658.png

Reactions: Muppet

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Not a good sign for Duclair. Wont clear waivers IMO. Wonder if there is any market for him???

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It will be nice to see a mostly NHL lineup but I know what usually happens when we play the kings so I'm mildly terrified.

At least OEL is already out......wait....

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Not a good sign for Duclair. Wont clear waivers IMO. Wonder if there is any market for him???

No way in hell they waive Duclair. If he's has to pass through waivers they'll either trade or scratch him. He's only one season removed from a great rookie year. He'll get another shot somewhere and I hope it's here.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Duclair apparently was out at the new DEK facility at Luke AFB today making a guest appearance. Hardly think he's going anywhere at the moment.

(Edit: Can't find the tweet about it ATM but had just seen it on my TL. Hopefully Twitter didn't stuff some old tweet in again.)

Last edited:
Reactions: RR

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
First ice game of the year last night, first post on the new board tonight!

GF and I are going with apps for dinner and I've gone with a Huss Koffee Kolsch.

Let's get this started!

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Funny to hear this lug say the King’s are contenders. Not even close.

Much better zone exits. Fast and clean. Good to see us spend time in the O zone a lot more than we are used to seeing.

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad