Premier League 2017-2018

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
DRw4vWHVoAAMrTP.jpg

Kind of a neat chart. For reference I think this is from the beginning of the 16/17 season.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah I didn't make it not sure why Skriniar was highlighted (probably just an oversight).

As always statistics are not to be taken alone and require context but there's still some good and interesting information in there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yeah I didn't make it not sure why Skriniar was highlighted (probably just an oversight).

As always statistics are not to be taken alone and require context but there's still some good and interesting information in there.

I think it's a nice resource to have, but I would also want to know if the person who compiled it did the averages right. By that I mean I'm not questioning the numbers because I don't think they jive with my perception, but rather because plenty of people I run into calculate averages wrong in such a scenario.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Good to know Liverpool won't have to waste money on fullbacks for at least 5 seasons. Considering price especially Robertson turned out to be one of the season's best signings. Kevin Stewart + 2m.

Reactions: Chimaera

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Salah.. What a f***ing player he has become. He started of the season very well but the development under the season has been something else

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Salah.. What a ****ing player he has become. He started of the season very well but the development under the season has been something else

He's one of the best players going period, 34 goals in 40 games now. I think only one's from a penalty and he's had no hat tricks, so this is consistent impact. Will be devastated when he leaves in a few seasons.

Reactions: Prntscrn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad