GDT: Preds vs hawks 7:30 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
And this was Reichels response/performance coming off a healthy scratch…….speaks volumes. Mentally weak.

Reactions: HLLYWD99

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Bud they haven't called that in a decade.

I know that guys slow down and shit like that... but I mean... he literally crossed the blueline and then curled backwards a bit. IDK. I guess it is what it is. Didn't think that ever became something they just didn't bother to call. Just figured guys didn't really do it. I don't see it often.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Probably should sign a veteran tender or something and run Commesso and Soda in AHL and just ditch Stauber if I’m being honest.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I can't recall many goaltenders that come out as little and as late as Soderblom does in the shootout. Very strange. Obviously we don't play in many shootouts anymore but that's gotta be coached out of him IMO.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Probably should sign a veteran tender or something and run Commesso and Soda in AHL and just ditch Stauber if I’m being honest.

There's no point playing Soderblom in the AHL at this point. He needs to show what he can do in the NHL or the Hawks move on at this point. He's going to be 25 by the time next season rolls along.

Reactions: Kevin Musto

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The boys actually played hard which is nice. Soda and Luke sunk the Hawks yet again. The kids are either being over coached or not coached at all. They all look like they’re playing on pins and needles.

I‘m sure Luke will give Tyjo a nice massage for being garbage yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad