Predict the next 10 games

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
0-10-0

Bergevin still at the helm, Molson sees no reason for change.

Lindgren traded for a second-inching-on-third pairing D.

Bergevin fired in February.

Molson asked by an old press guy (young ones don't give a **** about this) if the GM will speak french, GM says yes.

GM hires a new GM that speaks French but wouldn't be the best candidate otherwise.

Habs lose the draft lottery, because, of course they do.

Pacioretty hits Free Agency, we got NOTHING for him. Or worse, he's signed for an extension.

Price & Weber get old and bad. Weber retires and Nashville gets hit with the cap penalty (HA!).

Three years into his time as a Hab and totally disillusioned, John Drouin requests a trade, We get a borderline 2nd liner, a 3rd liner and a goalie prospect for him.

Habs draft Alexis Lafreniere.

GM takes the well-being of his prodigy to heart and hires help to keep him in check... just kidding! Traded to Chicago for a couple washers and a jack strap full of ****.

Habs wallow in mediocrity for a decade.

Nordiques come back, don't have a French first policy.

Thanks to the quality of the modern expansion draft, the Nords 2.0 make their playoffs their first year while the Habs miss. Again.

Molson does his fans a solid: He brings back old man PK Subban. Not as energetic and flamboyant as he used to be, PK now fits the image of the organisation a lot better. He'll retire an embassador of the Habs.

Habs celebrate the 35th anniversary of the 1993 heroes with no new heroes in sight.

And thus, ends my vision of hell.
That was a great read

It was also very painful

ItzaGreat

How's your Mario impression?
Oct 22, 2017
World 2 - 3
vs FLO 2-0L
vs LA 5-3L
vs NYR 1-0SOW
@ OTT 4-3SOL
@ MIN 2-1W
@ WPG 5-2L
@ CHI 3-2L
vs VG 4-3OTL
vs MIN 2-1SOW
vs BUF 1-0L

Total: 3-5-2
GF: 16
GA: 24

BioSteel player of the week: Brendan Gallagher

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
I expect the team to be much better at home but will continue to stumble away from the Bell Centre.

A 3-0 home stand will probably save Bergevin's job (for now), but 2 losses in the next 3 games is likely to result in the GM's termination.

Next 10 games: 6-3-1 (7-9-2)
Home: 5-0-1
Road: 1-3-0

vs FL W
vs LA W
vs NYR SHW
@ OTT L
@ MIN L
@ WPG W
@ CHI L
vs VG W
vs MIN OTL
vs BUF W

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
3-5-2 for me as well. They'll get better on D and that'll come at the cost of pretty much all the offense they can generate.

Edit: Also I think they'll trade Chucky for some reclamation project on D. It won't be pretty.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I honestly feel good about the next 10 games compared to our first 8 games. Habs are going to go 3-6-1

Wins against Florida, Buffalo and Chicago.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
2-7-1

One of those wins will be in OT or the shootout after blowing a lead, the other will be a 2-1 win In regulation.

We get outscored by at least 2.5 to 1 in this stretch.

it's gun' get ugly

HabsRenegade

This is fine
Nov 8, 2004
Montreal
8-1-1

vs FLO W
vs LA W
vs NYR W
@ OTT L
@ MIN W
@ WPG W
@ CHI OTL
vs VG W
vs MIN W
vs BUF W

They don't play much differently, but Carey goes back to being himself and lots of 2-1 or 3-2 games.

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
Another bad 10 games like 2-6-2 and the habs are out of the playoff. They simply dont have the firepower to have huge winning streak later in the season.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Habs come back home from their west coast trip and a tough first stretch like many predicted, with a 1-7 record.
But the next 10 games aren’t looking much easier. What are everyone’s predictions?

vs FLO SHW
vs LA L
vs NYR L
@ OTT L
@ MIN L
@ WPG L
@ CHI L
vs VG L
vs MIN W
vs BUF OTL

2-7-1

I'll just say which games I think they have a shot of winning.

Florida,
Rangers,
Vegas,
Buffalo.

So best they do is 4-6-0

ColinO

Jul 24, 2015
If Habs win against Florida then 7-3
If they lose against Florida then 3-7

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't even know what to think anymore. I thought we'd be a playoff team when the year started. Unless Price bounces back and carries us we're in deep, deep trouble.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
vs FLO SHW
vs LA L
vs NYR L
@ OTT L
@ MIN L
@ WPG L
@ CHI L
vs VG L
vs MIN W
vs BUF OTL

2-7-1

Right on track on guys.

A loss to the Rangers next and it'll set us up for another long losing streak is my guess. I don't think we win any of the 4 games on the road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad