Predict the next 10 games

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Habs come back home from their west coast trip and a tough first stretch like many predicted, with a 1-7 record.
But the next 10 games aren’t looking much easier. What are everyone’s predictions?

vs FLO SHW
vs LA L
vs NYR L
@ OTT L
@ MIN L
@ WPG L
@ CHI L
vs VG L
vs MIN W
vs BUF OTL

2-7-1

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Habs come back home from their west coast trip and a tough first stretch like many predicted, with a 1-7 record.
But the next 10 games aren’t looking much easier. What are everyone’s predictions?

vs FLO SHW
vs LA L
vs NYR L
@ OTT L
@ MIN L
@ WPG L
@ CHI L
vs VG L
vs MIN W
vs BUF OTL

2-7-1

A 3-13-1 start would definitely be a disaster of catastrophic proportions. Lol

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
vs FLO OTL
vs LA L
vs NYR W
@ OTT L
@ MIN OTL
@ WPG L
@ CHI L
vs VG L
vs MIN L
vs BUF W

2-6-2

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm going with the same thing I said last time because we are pretty close in the first 10. 0-11-0.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
3-6-1

Bergevin signs Chris Neil for a useless character infusion. It backfires, he's waived by Xmas.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
my prediction of the first 10 games was 2-6-2 and so far i am pretty damn close,

after 20 games i am going to say 4-13-3

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
0-10-0

Bergevin still at the helm, Molson sees no reason for change.

Lindgren traded for a second-inching-on-third pairing D.

Bergevin fired in February.

Molson asked by an old press guy (young ones don't give a shit about this) if the GM will speak french, GM says yes.

GM hires a new GM that speaks French but wouldn't be the best candidate otherwise.

Habs lose the draft lottery, because, of course they do.

Pacioretty hits Free Agency, we got NOTHING for him. Or worse, he's signed for an extension.

Price & Weber get old and bad. Weber retires and Nashville gets hit with the cap penalty (HA!).

Three years into his time as a Hab and totally disillusioned, John Drouin requests a trade, We get a borderline 2nd liner, a 3rd liner and a goalie prospect for him.

Habs draft Alexis Lafreniere.

GM takes the well-being of his prodigy to heart and hires help to keep him in check... just kidding! Traded to Chicago for a couple washers and a jack strap full of shit.

Habs wallow in mediocrity for a decade.

Nordiques come back, don't have a French first policy.

Thanks to the quality of the modern expansion draft, the Nords 2.0 make their playoffs their first year while the Habs miss. Again.

Molson does his fans a solid: He brings back old man PK Subban. Not as energetic and flamboyant as he used to be, PK now fits the image of the organisation a lot better. He'll retire an embassador of the Habs.

Habs celebrate the 35th anniversary of the 1993 heroes with no new heroes in sight.

And thus, ends my vision of hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Pretty sure Phil Parent is right. Can't see it going any other way, unfortunately.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016

vs FLO W
vs LA L
vs NYR W
@ OTT L
@ MIN W
@ WPG L
@ CHI L
vs VG W
vs MIN W
vs BUF OTL

5-4-1

I predicted a 2-7-1 start. The habs are 1-6-1. My prediction is spot on.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Get play play 4 straight teams that are on B2B in CHI VGK MIN and BUF so I hope we atleast win those games with the chance of facing a back up and tired teams...

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Probably .500. I hate saying this because I obviously want the habs to be successful but I hope we do poorly.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
0-10-0

Molson asked by an old press guy (young ones don't give a **** about this) if the GM will speak french, GM says yes.

GM hires a new GM that speaks French but wouldn't be the best candidate otherwise.

Pacioretty hits Free Agency, we got NOTHING for him. Or worse, he's signed for an extension.

Price & Weber get old and bad. Weber retires and Nashville gets hit with the cap penalty (HA!).

Three years into his time as a Hab and totally disillusioned, John Drouin requests a trade, We get a borderline 2nd liner, a 3rd liner and a goalie prospect for him.

Alexis Lafreniere gets caught snorting blow off the ass of an underage illegal immigrant filipino hooker after scoring 30 in his rookie year.

GM takes the well-being of his prodigy to heart and hires help to keep him in check... just kidding! Traded to Chicago for a couple washers and a jack strap full of ****.

Thanks to the quality of the modern expansion draft, the Nords 2.0 make their playoffs their first year while the Habs miss. Again.

Molson does his fans a solid: He brings back old man PK Subban. Not as energetic and flamboyant as he used to be, PK now fits the image of the organisation a lot better. He'll retire an embassador of the Habs.

Habs celebrate the 35th anniversary of the 1993 heroes with no new heroes in sight.

This is literally the best thing I’ve read on HF in 12 years.

Reactions: knuck

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
0-10-0

Molson asked by an old press guy (young ones don't give a **** about this) if the GM will speak french, GM says yes.

Alexis Lafreniere gets caught snorting blow off the ass of an underage illegal immigrant filipino hooker after scoring 30 in his rookie year.

GM takes the well-being of his prodigy to heart and hires help to keep him in check... just kidding! Traded to Chicago for a couple washers and a jack strap full of ****.

No mention of the yearly ticket prices getting raised in a letter from Geoff Molson!?

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
No mention of the yearly ticket prices getting raised in a letter from Geoff Molson!?
Thank goodness i am so relieved as in a spur of moment being upset at raise and direction of the team, i let go the half season i had. Considering i used to sell a portion to finance the other, i would have taken a huge hit this year

Last edited:

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
vs FLO Win
vs LA Loss
vs NYR Win
@ OTT Loss
@ MIN Loss
@ WPG Win
@ CHI Loss
vs VG Win
vs MIN Win
vs BUF Win

I feel like Dahlin is just a dream. I think the Ottawa/Wild games could be toss up's as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->