Pre-Game Talk: Predators vs Jets - Tue Feb 27 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
OT - Not sure if HF Jets has a dedicated thread for this or not, but I'm coming in from out of town and going to the game on Tuesday. What are some decent hotel and nightlife options around MTS Place? Thanks in advance.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
This game against the Preds is going to be one hell of a "dust up." Both teams will be trying to make a statement of dominance. Likely will be a very fast, playoff type game, decided by one goal.:cool:

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I read somewhere Stastny had immigration issues, but thought that wasn't possible because he was born in Canada while his dad played for the Nordiques.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
A Nordiques connection!! I can't love this guy anymore! can't wait to see this possible laine-Stastny-Ehlers line.. omg could be sooo good :jump:

Reactions: Georgetown Al

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Hey guys, I'll be cheering for you're team for the playoffs and probably next season as well.

As a kid who grew up in Northwestern Ontario, The Jets were always my childhood favourite team in the 90s. When they relocated elsewhere, I became a Hab fan because my entire family was Hab fans. When Winnipeg got the Jets back, they instantly became my #2.

Looking forward to following the team more closely again, and shooting the shit with some of you in the GDTs.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
If Stastny is getting PP time it's likely Armia's spot. Someone's gonna be mad >_>
Obviously he takes Armia's spot. Armia is the easiest guy to crap on :) avgarg probably writes a couple of rage-essays, but i'm cool with it. He didn't have a significant role on the PP anyways.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
The excitement level in the rink is going to be insane tomorrow night. It was already going to be anyway, but now!

Reactions: GNP

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Stastny was born in Canada I’m not sure if there would be any immigration issues

There could be if his family is coming with him. But shouldn't affect himself at all. And he still needs his passport. It might be a US passport.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
There could be if his family is coming with him. But shouldn't affect himself at all. And he still needs his passport. It might be a US passport.

Pretty sure the Jets could swing a Lear Jet his way, TNSE has the money and pilots... :D

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Pretty sure Stastny is a dual citizen

Born in QC, PQ

Hope it's Dano, Copp, Armia 4th line with Gramps telling Ol'time stories to Morrow in the PB!

PS unless he's injured does anyone still think Armia is a top 6 talent? Sure as hell wouldn't be with the Jets though~

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I'd like to see
MP Scheif Laine
Connor Stastny Wheeler
Ehlers Little Roslo
Hendricks Copp Armia

Status
Not open for further replies.