Pre-Game Talk: Predators vs Jets - Tue Feb 27 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Jets have practice scheduled that will finish before the TD occurs. Wll be interesting to see if anyone is missing or gets called off the ice.

As of midnight ET the 23 man roster limit disappeared.

It is also AHL clear day. Anyone still on the NHL roster as the TD passes will not be eligible for the AHL playoffs. (Petan Roslovic Poolman) It is possible one or more are sent down . Could even be just a paper move just for that purpose, and they could be recalled the next day. Lots of moving parts.

IMG_0595.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommigun

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
EPIC GAME
STATEMENT GAME

Need to clog up that preds D. Super mobile , if they get going might be trouble for the Jets.

Hope helly is a brick wall this game.

Little line will light it up this game. They are due.

Hope no more goals against Schiefele line. They had enough the last game :)

Buff smash is coming!

Go Jets Go
Just win
Go for 1st

Reactions: Shaibu and Tommigun

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
There honestly isn't a team that scares me this year. Why shouldn't we beat the Preds tonight? They are on our turf and Helle is well rested.

Chevy will probably have McDonagh and RNH here by then...

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I don’t see why there’s any more reason for us to fear the preds than there is them to fear us. That’s not to say I think we’ll beat them tomorrow or in a 7 game series - just that I don’t think they are any scarier than we are really.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
A huge game for the Jets here !!! if the Jet's beat the Predators this upcoming game, that will make a statement as to who finishes 1st in the Central. We beat them last time at home, and there's no reason we can't beat them tomorrow night.

I also believe there will be 2 more games after this game, and if we were to sweep all 3 games, I think we'll take top spot in the Central-"for sure". If the Preds win tomorrow night, there's a good chance they will win the Central. So this game is huge for us.

Nice part about this game is that if the Preds are winning, you can throw "mustard bombs" at them, and it won't mess up their uniforms.:laugh:

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Troubs !

TSN just showed him skating. Not in a red jersey (blue)......is he a forward now? :sarcasm:

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Troubs !

TSN just showed him skating. Not in a red jersey (blue)......is he a forward now? :sarcasm:

I'll bet Trouba is in the lineup within 14 days, and will come back strong !!!

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Here's a fun fact

There is a chance that the Preds and the Jets finish the season tied. First tie breaker is ROW, second tie breaker is head to head points and third tie breaker is goal differential.

ROW - Jets 35 Preds 33 (so unless we win a bunch of shootout games, 2 more than the Preds down the stretch,we own the first tiebreaker)

Head to Head - Jets 2 points Preds 0 points. (by rule when teams play an odd number of games the first game played in the city that has the extra game doesn't count. So our first loss to the Preds is not part of the tie break process)

Goal Diff - Jets +44 Preds +41

We currently hold all three tiebreakers

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Here's a fun fact

There is a chance that the Preds and the Jets finish the season tied. First tie breaker is ROW, second tie breaker is head to head points and third tie breaker is goal differential.

ROW - Jets 35 Preds 33 (so unless we win a bunch of shootout games, 2 more than the Preds down the stretch,we own the first tiebreaker)

Head to Head - Jets 2 points Preds 0 points. (by rule when teams play an odd number of games the first game played in the city that has the extra game doesn't count. So our first loss to the Preds is not part of the tie break process)

Goal Diff - Jets +44 Preds +41

We currently hold all three tiebreakers

Just give us the cup now! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad