Pre-Game Talk: Predators vs Jets - Tue Feb 27 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I think the Preds are one of the best teams in the league so it's nice to see how we do against them.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Could not be happier to see Trouba skating and think that he could be coming back soon.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
mustard.jpg

phil.jpg

Nashville needs to change their logo. Phil approves.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Post-practice player audio: Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hendricks, Ehlers and Laine.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Thoughts on the acquisition of Paul Stastny. Where does he see him fitting in? Is Stastny an option for tomorrow’s game? How much more does it excite him with the move as a coach? Status of Tyler Myers? How is Enstrom? Were they lacking in veteran leadership? Considering how the other big dogs have made moves did they need to make this move to “keep up”? Is Stastny the kind of player he would have targeted? How much of a priority was this move to protect the chemistry in the room? On Stastny waiving his no-trade to come to the Jets. Is he a guy who could be part of the penalty kill and power play? When did Stastny’s name first come up? How surprised is he that St. Louis is selling? Update on Tanev? Health updates. Goalie status. Thoughts on Nashville? Did they keep up with the Predators in terms of trade deadline moves? On moving Lowry to the 4th to create a shut down line. On what happens with Matt Hendricks.

To listen click here.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Just to clarify. I think immigration issues are the only thing that could scuttle this

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Both eligible for the AHL playoffs.

Roslovic & Hutch are not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad