DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
I’ll cover 95% of the posts-

Fire RC
Fire BM
Buyout Perry
Send Casual Kev to Mars
Kesler’s hip

In all seriousness, SJ outplayed/out coached us. RC had no adjustments - same shit different games.

PS, where’s Dirk?

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
If a duck gets eaten by a shark and no one hears it, was the duck really eaten?

Fire RC. Strip Perry’s A, give it to Cogliano. Retire Beauch’s jersey as an apology, keep Bieksa as the concession stand guy. Rehab Kesler, get Perry some goddamn skating lessons. Re-sign Miller, and Grant, walk Chimera, Vermette, and Kelly.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Also did getzlaf make vacation plans for next week during our injury riddled season when playoffs seemed like a dream... cause he absolutely got out classed by hertl

Reactions: DuckRogers10

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Also did getzlaf make vacation plans for next week during our injury riddled season when playoffs seemed like a dream... cause he absolutely got out classed by hertl

Getz lost Sorensen on their first goal and had a turnover on the second.

Sure the top line was dangerous, but those are backbreakers

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Can someone please to god make a GIF of Carlyle drawing on the clipboard when we called timeout

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
If a duck gets eaten by a shark and no one hears it, was the duck really eaten?

Fire RC. Strip Perry’s A, give it to Cogliano. Retire Beauch’s jersey as an apology, keep Bieksa as the concession stand guy. Rehab Kesler, get Perry some goddamn skating lessons. Re-sign Miller, and Grant, walk Chimera, Vermette, and Kelly.
Miller is signed for another year. Agree on Grant.

Reactions: Arthuros

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Murray (if not fired) will say RC was able to rally the guys in game 4 but bounces did not go our way. We lost cause of bounces so RC deserves one more year. Sign a few more vets to replace Beach and Bieksa, bring back Chimera and Kelly and we are set!

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I just want a GIF of Carlyle on the whiteboard telling everyone to dump it no matter what side you are on.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
I really wasn't expecting a damn thing out of this season after the first couple of months. The playoff push was fun at least.

The playoff result will make for an interesting summer. Well, probably not - who am I kidding ha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad