Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
"It also states that next month, the issue of CoroCoro will reveal an important scoop on Lugia and to pay extra attention to Lugia this year. The full details are as of yet unknown but we'll post as it comes"

please please please please

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Pokemon XD 2 confirmed. :sarcasm:
we need Shadow Lugia and Light (or Bright) Ho-oh in the next games. Shadow Lugia staying Ghost/Flying and Light Ho-oh becoming Fairy/Flying (fairy being the thing the type that approaches light the most imo, maybe electric and fire but that's boring types)

but realistically, yeah i could totally see the switch game being something like XD and Collosseum rather than a new gen, though it would surprise me

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
we need Shadow Lugia and Light (or Bright) Ho-oh in the next games. Shadow Lugia staying Ghost/Flying and Light Ho-oh becoming Fairy/Flying (fairy being the thing the type that approaches light the most imo, maybe electric and fire but that's boring types)

but realistically, yeah i could totally see the switch game being something like XD and Collosseum rather than a new gen, though it would surprise me
I don't think I can overstate how happy this would make me. But I highly doubt that this Lugia-centric announcement indicates a new Colosseum/XD, considering that there have been 4 gens since XD.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
If you aren't signed up for the Pokemon newsletter by March 1st, you won't get a March legendary code... just a heads up. I just saw that. I don't know if it's too late since it's already March 1st in Japan. I was already registered.

Edit: If you registered your game with the PGL, you can get a Master Ball as well. You have to get it by March 29th.

Last edited:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
This thread is just dead...

....bring on Gen 8!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This thread is just dead...

....bring on Gen 8!

Not really surprising US/UM weren't new enough to sustain more than maybe a month or two of talk because we'd already gone through everything that they had in the first iterations.

I'm actually hoping there'll be a bit of a break before Gen 8 because the short lead times tend to lead to worse games. And because honestly I'm not entirely looking forward to a Switch generation of games because the Switch is not nearly as portable as the 3DS no matter what Nintendo says.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I absolutely hate the fact that the next gen is going to be on the switch.

I've liked the series for a long long time and still liked playing S/M but the series is slowly implementing more and more features I dislike.

I'll still buy the games though. I hope they make this next gen better and take their time.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's supposed to come in the Pokemon Club newsletter. I haven't gotten my e-mail yet and Rangers said he got his but with no code so... :dunno:
So even if it was in the newsletter, there is no way in getting it? Like not in a mystery gift via online or on their website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad