Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
D/L Crystal right now, don't remember playing that version as a kid so I'm very excited.

I forgot how much I loved the soundtrack of earlier versions. I might even buy Yellow now

Last edited:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Sadly, it depends on your ID number which exact tree has what Pokemon.

But, I found this.

http://37.97.147.73/Headbutt Grid.htm

Edit: Heracross also flees quite a bit, so have someone with Mean Look or whatever. Jynx is perfect since it gets Mean Look and Lovely Kiss.

Yup. I was literally unable to find Heracross around Azalea town. I'll have to wait until route 42 if I still want him.

Bug-catching contest is being a pain. I need to get first and keep coming in 2nd with the scythers I've been catching.

Edit: My Pinsir just lost to a Kakuna and Venonat smh.. lol

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Just ended the elite four.

Won with 5 Pokémon, mainly on the back of Hariyama, Graveler and Gyarados.

Gyarados lvl 73
Dragon dance
Aqua tail
Ice fang
Crunch

Sneasel "Sneezey" lvl 58
Punishment
Brick break
ice shard
Slash

Hariyama "Honda" Lvl 63
Knock off
Heavy slam
Close combat
Fake out

Graveler "roche" level 66
Stone edge
Thunder punch
Selfdestruct (I like to live dangerously in this Nuzlocke)
Stealth rock

Exeggutor "Woody" level 60
Confusion
Psychock
Leaf storm
Woodhammer

Lost about 30 pokémon I think in the whole game. Tough.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Got lucky on some fishing, caught a Corsola in Cianwood and a Chinchou in Route 47. Picked up a Magnemite in the Safari Zone, unfortunately Sturdy doesn't function like a Focus Sash in gen 4. Whatever. Doing some serious grinding before Jasmine. I think I'll be here for a while.

Team:
Pidgeotto Lv 28
Croconaw Lv 26
Graveler Lv 26
Tauros Lv 24
Chinchou Lv 21
Magnemite Lv 17

Reserve:
Zubat Lv 6
Beedrill Lv 10
Hoothoot Lv15
Koffing Lv 14
Meowth Lv 19
Farfetch'd Lv 16
Krabby Lv 20
Gyarados Lv 23
Corsola Lv20

RIP:
Drowzee Lv 12-14
Vulpix Lv 15-17
Ekans Lv 7-16
Raticate Lv 4-23
Paras Lv 13-21
Nidorina Lv 12-20
Skiploom Lv 6-25

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Think I got my team for the rest of the VC Crystal.

Quilava
Gloom(Bellossom)
Crobat
Miltank
Eevee(Espeon)
Heracross

Might drop someone for Suicune when I get it, don't think I will though. Made a point to make it a gen 2 poke only run.

Might have used a remoraid if it was available. I've always wanted to use one and it has an amazing movepool

Last edited:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
After I'm done with Crystal I'm thinking about lockeing US/UM. I'm thinking I'd like to do an egglocke if I get a few folks to contribute some eggs.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Think I got my team for the rest of the VC Crystal.

Quilava
Gloom(Bellossom)
Crobat
Miltank
Eevee(Espeon)
Heracross

Might drop someone for Suicune when I get it, don't think I will though. Made a point to make it a gen 2 poke only run.

Might have used a remoraid if it was available. I've always wanted to use one and it has an amazing movepool

Crobat doesn't even get Sludge Bomb in Gen 2.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
After I'm done with Crystal I'm thinking about lockeing US/UM. I'm thinking I'd like to do an egglocke if I get a few folks to contribute some eggs.

I'm always down for egg contribution. It'll force me to sort out my boxes and set myself up for breeding projects again, too.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I can help with that.

My team for VG Tododile, Zubat and Spinarak. The latter 2 I remember using in Gold 18 years ago or so and I have fond memories.

I keep grabbing the stylus and touching the bottom screen, old habits die hard.

Edit: Might have to remove Spinarak after finding out Ariados only learns Flash for HM moves.

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Getting to the point of last call on that Silvally code. I think it has to be used by like Feb 12 or something like that. It works for regular Sun/Moon only, not Ultra, so I can't use it at all. I'd prefer someone put it to use rather than it just fizzling out.

Bump

Also, I still have an extra Celebi code, and I also have an extra Dialga/Palkia code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad